"It's been years since we've last seen each other. What have you been up to?" Jungkook starts up a conversation with Jisu.

"Not much happened, only thing that changed is Taehyung and I got married." She slightly smiles.

"Congrats. I always knew you two would end up together." He takes a sip of his coffee.

"What about you?" She pushes his shoulder lightly. "Has anyone come to claim the famous Jeon Jungkook?"

"Nah, the person I like is now taken. I'm not looking for any relationship if it's not with her." Jungkook chuckles at himself.

"Aww, sorry bro. That must hurt." Jisu rubs his back in a comforting manner.

"I'm fine, I just hope she finds happiness. That's all that matters." He smiles reassuringly.

Since it's already late the two head home. They exchange contact info so they can stay in touch.

When Jisu enters the house she's greeted by darkness. She takes off her shoes and puts on her slippers. Just as she reaches the stairs she gets startled by a voice.

"Where were you?" She turns to the direction the voice is coming from and makes out Taehyung.

"You scared me!" She puts her hand over her chest.

"I asked you a question." He rephrases.

"I went out today." She replies.

"So, does that give you the right to come home late?" He approaches her.

"I met an old friend, we had a few drinks." She takes off her coat.

"If you come home late again, it won't be pretty." He warns her.

"Excuse me?" She looks at him strangely. "What do you mean about that?"

"I mean, you can't come home late. You now have a curfew of 8pm." He orders her like he's her father.

"Do I look like a kid to you? So what if I come home late? You make it a routine to come home late and you don't hear me complaining." His voice is getting irritating to her.

"I'm a man Jisu." He tries to justify himself.

"And? I don't see how being male or female determines how late you come home. Men can get kidnapped too. I can defend myself so no need to worry." She walks away from there.

Taehyung is getting too much. Where did the old Taehyung go?