Chapter Seven

You don't even have to put the leopard l. Tom Hiddleston is the cutest thing in the world and multiverse.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The movie ends and you turn to Loki.

"What do we do now?" He asks.

"I could show you some earth things."

"Like what?"

"Music?" You question.

"We have music on Asgard."

"Not this type of music." Loki looks confused. "They have different types like pop, rock, pop rock, classical, country, jazz, ect.." You continue.

"Ok show me your earthly ways." He gets up and jokingly bow as you roll your eyes and laugh.

You take your phone and put your playlist on shuffle. It plays Daddy Issues by the Neighborhood and you pause it knowing Loki's history with his adopted father.

"Um I don't think you're ready for this yet." He looks confused but you press shuffle again. Mona Lisa by mxmtoon came on and you keep it.

I've always played the part of Shakespeare

I hide behind an ink and pen.

"This talks about a famous art piece called the Mona Lisa. What do you think?"

"It's different than Asgardian music."

"I told you." You skip it and it turns on Don't Go Yet by Camila Cabello.

We played this moment for months

Alone in my head waiting for it to come

You sing along a little. Loki watches you making dramatic motions with the song to make him laugh and it works.

"I think this song is enjoyable." Loki states.

"Oh yeah? I think so too."

You skip the song again and it lands on Highway to Hell by AC/DC.

"Oh some rock."

I'm on a highway to hell

No stop signs speed limit

"Do you like this?"

No body's gonna slow me down

"I think so its like mad music." You laugh at him.

"What?" He asks

"Nothing."

You skip the song and also skip the conversation. It land on L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole

"Ok this is jazz but it's also a slow song. Let me teach you how to slow dance Midgardian way."

L is for the way you look at me

"And how exactly do you do that."

O is for the only one I see.

You step closer to him and put his arms around your waist and yours around his neck.

"Like this."

V is for very very extraordinary

You sway back and forth occasionally taking the dance steps.

E is even more than anyone that you adore can

You both smile as you rest you head on his chest.

Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

You look up and stare in his eyes with him staring back at you.

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is for very very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love is made for me and you

You slowly lean in as your lips connect slowly and you kiss him. Your lips drift apart and smile as the song ends. You let go of him to turn off the music.

"Loki."

"Yes?"

" I really like you, like really like you."
He chuckles as both of you are still smiling.

"I like you too darling." You smile even bigger which you didn't know was possible.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." He smiles bigger, you would smile bigger but it's not physically possible.

You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist. You kiss him again as this time it last longer and he pulls you in closer by the waist.

"We've had a long day darling shall we go to bed?"

"I'd love that."

You give him another short kiss and hold his hand walking to your bedroom. You both settle in and you cuddle up next to him.

"Goodnight Mr. Laufeyson."

"Goodnight Miss. Y/l/n."

You cuddle further into him and quietly drift of into a dreamless sleep and Loki follows soon after.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed!! As always stay safe and I'll post again tomorrow or later today because it's 12:40 p.m. anyways good night if it's night when you read this.