The Daughter of A Rapper & A Drug Dealer

Intro ::

Hi I'm Dominique. I'm 16 years old and my dad is the well known rapper, 2 Chainz. In my daddy's eyes, I'm his world. But in my eyes, I see everything he sees. He's always saying he gotta work but for 16 I still don't know what he does. He says "it's classified baby girl". My mother is the actress Nia Long. Even though she's my mom, we don't see things as together. She would always make a smart remark. We live in south central, los angeles and mom always says she wanna move cuz she tired of looking on the news everyday to see a nigga laid out in the road. But one thing that you must know is i love Mindless behavior.. especially Roc Royal. i have friends but not too much. their names are Ebony, Leah, and Kiara. May i also mention that they like MB too. Ebony likes Ray, Leah likes Prod and Kiara likes Prince. But I just don't wanna put my story out like that. So in order to figure out my story, come look through my eyes to see what I go through day by day. And no matter how hard my mother has to force me to do stuff, imma always be my daddy's child to the day I d.i.e.

---------------------------------------------
So what do you think?! Do you wanna follow Dom to see what she sees and do what she do? Please comment and I would really appreciate it :) thanks a lot 😄😄😄