Do you send? pt.3

"Omg look at her" "Such a slut" "How can anyone be so willing to post their body like that" "Who knows maybe she'll have a bright future of being a cam girl or better yet a pornstar"
That's all I heard when i was walking down the halls at school. I thought they were talking about something else, but once I saw people staring at me I knew that I was the one that they were talking about. He said I could trust him, he promised that he wouldn't share or send them to anyone. I hung my head down in shame as I walked down the hall and listen to all the things people are saying.

"Hey!" a guy shouted at me. "You tryna let me hit that," he asked while laughing with his friends. Tears pricked my eyes. I then saw him. He was with his friends, I ran up to him with tears starting to fall down my face.

"How could you," I said to him,"I trusted you, you promised me." "Well sweetheart i guess you shouldn't be so naive, I mean really you think I will be with someone like you, be for real," he stated. "But don't worry those pics will come in great use and hey maybe one day you should start an onlyfans, bet you'll make lots of money," he said. I ran away from him and his friends with watery eyes.
I saw that girl coming towards me with teary eyes, oh boy, here it comes. "How could you," she said to me with tears coming down her face, "I trusted you, you promised me." "Well sweetheart I guess you shouldn't be so naive, I mean really you think I will be with someone like you, be for real," I said to her. "But don't worry those pics will come in great use and hey maybe one day you should start an onlyfans, I bet you'll make lots of money," I said to her. She then ran away crying. "She's so pathetic," I said laughing with my friends.

I can't believe this is happening to me. Why me?