Pink Cheeks, We Got a Problem...

Bed sheets were sprawled across the floor, discarded during the night. Feet tangled together, knees resting atop each other. Arms wrapped around each other. Chests pressed together, coated in a thin layer of sweat from the night. The room was hot and humid but that didnt stop the two from squeezing together, soaking in thee scent of their lover. 

Uraraka woke up first. A small slither of sunlight slipped through a crack in the curtains and hit her eyes. She blinked, frowning at the rude awakening before realising Katsuki's arms were still tight around her waist. She smiled, placing a gentle kiss on the boy's head.

He looked so peaceful while he was asleep. Uraraka smiled as the scent of nitroglycerine filled her nose.

She watched as Katsuki began to stir. For a moment, he seemed content, eyes fluttering open and the slightest of smiles as he looked up at Ochako. Then his smile dropped and he shot up and towards to bathroom.

Ochako ran in after him, concerned. She found him hunched over the toilet bowl, retching slightly. There was vomit in the toilet bowl and Katsuki didn't seem happy about it.

Uraraka was quick to kneel beside him, rubbing his back.

"You're still sick? Maybe you should see a doctor."

"Like fuck-" Katsuki paused to retch again but nothing came up. He breathed out, annoyed. He breathed deeply before speaking again. "I don't need a fucking doctor, I probably just have a bug. And anyways, I only starting throwing up today, I'm fine." He continued on, frowning at the disapproving look on Uraraka's face.

"Fine, fine," he gave in after an intense staring match. "Tell the caterpillar for me."

"Don't call Aizawa-sensei a caterpillar. And you should try saying please once in a while."

"I'm sick, cut me some slack." He teased.

"Thought you were fine, huh?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes, wiping his mouth before standing up. It was now that he realised he was only in boxers and Ochako, in a lacy bra & panty set. He grinned at the sight of her. She rolled her eyes and left the room to get changed.

"I'm heading out now! I'll see you later, Katsuki!" Uraraka shouted through after a few minutes of scrambling to put clothes on. Katsuki still couldn't find his pants. He groaned and eventually found a pair of army green cargo pants. He slung them on haphazardly and grabbed his phone off charge. 

Making sure he had everything he may need, he left his room, closing the door slowly and jiggling the handle, hoping it would lock. It did after a while; he had broken the lock around a month ago after slamming the door too much.

He decided to walk and stopped at a shop to get himself a drink and some mochi. Not the most sensible breakfast but oh well.

He arrived at his doctor's office and waited for about an hour until they finally called him in.

"So what seems to be the problem, Mr Bakugou." The doctor said, gesturing to the hospital bed which had a fresh wrapping over the top. He sat down and looked at the doctor.

"Okay. So the past couple of days, I've been waking up feeling sick, but I'm usually fine after I eat. I threw up this morning, my girlfriend forced me to come here. I think it's just a bug but do you wanna do some tests or something just in case?"

He sat bored as he relayed his medical history to the doctor and answered his questions. The doctor asked him to do a urine sample and guided him to a bathroom. He groaned at the idea but obliged. 

After around an hour of getting his heart rate checked and talking and testing reflexes and more talking and a urine sample and more talking, the doctor left.