CHAPTER 3

It's been already a week since school started and Sirius and James were still organizing their party who would happen tonight.

They invited all 6th years, even some of the Slytherins so people were pretty excited about it. They were talking about it since the invitations.

That's because parties made by the marauders were always the best. They did one last year for winning the house cup and some people still talk about it.

The marauders were very proud about it of course.

I woke up to the sound of Marlene and Dorcas fighting. Lily was in the bathroom and they were fighting to get there first, after Lily.

I tried to go back to sleep but Mary saw me woken up. "What do you think you're doing?" She told me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her. "Breakfast is soon, wake up or I'll punch you."

I signed and got out of bed. Seeing that Lily was getting out of the bathroom, I went in it since Marls and Dorcas were too occupied to notice me stealing their place.

Although, when I closed the door they noticed and they yelled at me through the door while I was smirking.

Time skip to last period.

The last period of the day was potions. I had this class with Mary, Sirius and James.

"So, today is going to be something different. A new project in fact." Said professor Slughorn. "You are going to have to, in teams of two, make a Veritaserum potion and present it to me at the end of the month."

The students were already looking at people they wanted to be with. Me looking at Mary, James and Sirius looking at each other.

But the professor wasn't finished. "And, I am choosing the teams."

We could hear lots of groans in the class.
I was one of them. I don't really like socializing with strangers.

Slughorn started to assign the partners. Most of the people were not really happy about it. Like James. He ended up with Severus. I have to admit it made me snort.

"Now now hmm Potter," me and James looked at the professor. "Oh um sorry I mean Miss Potter, you are going to be with Mister Black." He clarified.

I froze. No way. I felt him looking at me so I glared at him with an annoyed glance. He looked back with a smirk and a wink.

"For fucks sake."

A/n

Y'all knew this would happen. I mean I had to I'm sorry.

Hehe.

Sorry for the short chapter but next one is gonna be longer.

Good day/night now people,
Ames <3

444 words