chapter 1

I look at the alarm clock next to my bed shit its past the time I'm supposed to be at school. I search my closet for close hmm black ripped jeans fishnets hmm. This will do and a black bleached tye dyed shirt I made. I quick throw it on with some grey and black high tops clip on my chains to my pants grab my bag.

I grab my keys and out the door I go. I drive to school and finally arive. I quickly rush into school I didn't have time to brush my hair so its sorta messy. I quickly rush to class. And slip into the assigned seat. Eddie glances at me and leans over "psh where were you" he asks. "I woke up late" I say looking ahead and puting my back pack on the floor. He nods in agreement.

The class seemed long and boring and finally the bell rang and I got up and it was time for lunch Eddie walking next to me side by side. "How did you manage to sleep almost till lunch time" Eddie asks "i was up late" I say "doing what" he says with a smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off I was making my shirt" I say. He looks me up and down "I see it looks cool" he says with a smile. My inside turns to mush which was weird for me. "FREAK" Jason yelled as he walks past Eddie. I shake my head this school sucks. "Hey uhh I got more stuff yah know for you" Eddie says as we walk out the doors. "Oh really" I say. We walk to the spot and he puts his black box on the table.

"Yup right here" Eddie says patting his box. "OK open it and give and ill pay" I say. He hands me a small zip lock bag full of cocaine and another normal sized zip lock full of different kind of pills. "Thanks" I say handing him off the money.

This was our spot. He finally sits down to watch me do a line. I take a card I had and form the coke into a line. "My place later?" He asks?