Chapter 0: Prologue

"Good Morning, my Lord, I have some urgent news to share with you."

The maid speaks in a terrified tone. She's avoiding the gaze of this handsome yet cold-hearted man.

"Urgent news you say? Go on, tell me."

Although he was speaking normally, the maid misinterpreted his message as a threat. Making her shiver like a scared cat.

Perhaps it was the cold atmosphere in the study room that made the maid misunderstand him.

"M-miss Sylvana from the Allavar Family is here to see you, my Lord."

"Miss Sylvana from the Allavar Family? I'm busy at the moment, but I guess I can make time to meet her."

"Where is she right now?"

"She's in the waiting room, my Lord. Should I call her?"

"No need, I'm going there instead."

He hurriedly walks into the waiting room. Opening the door gently, his eyes lock on Miss Sylvana.

Miss Sylvana on the other hand, is looking elegant while drinking the green tea.

She quickly noticed the man looking at her, her elegance was sneaky enough to hide her concerning smirk.

"Ah! Good morning, Duke Aurestin."

"What brings you here to the Aurestin Residence, Miss Allavar?"

Sylvana doesn't answer Duke Aurestin's question, instead, she walks toward him. Looked at him with seductive eyes.

The maids in the waiting room are misunderstanding the atmosphere once again, trying their best to hide their blush.

"SLAP!"

Everything went silent, everyone stopped moving like statues. The atmosphere is like deep space, nothing.

The maids were shocked, but the most shocked one is none other than Duke Aurestin himself.

"YOU DARE SLAP ME?! THE ONE AND ONLY DUKE AURESTIN?! THE MOST POWERFUL DUKE IN THE EMPIRE?!"

Is what I imagined his reaction would be but...

WHY IS HE BLUSHING?!