Chapter 5. Bad Trip

Draco Malfoy-

I honestly dont want to be here. This party is boring and I don't wanna end up with a drunk girl to take care of. Its not that I 'like' her. Its the fact that either I take care of her because I've known her since our first year that or my friends think I'm a dick because I left her drunk and alone.

I watched her stumble into a crowd of people. And I thanked the heavens it wasn't her filthy brother and his band of misfits. But worst comes to worst its someone else.

I watched her take a few sips of her drink and then she starts spinning? Why is she spinning? Either shes drunk or someone called out too her. Why in Merlins name is Adrian going up to her? All I know is this is about to be a death show. He isn't the type of person you want to be friends with. He's known to be a school druggy and I've heard he's drugged a few people in his time here at Hogwarts.

And so help me god if he does anything to that girl he'll get hexed into next school year. Its just that she's been my friend for so long, granted we've had a hatred with each other, shes still always been in my group of friends. Which causes me not to be away from her.

I watched as they had a small talk and he handed her something? She just slipped whatever it was into her pocket. Moments later she slipped it in her mouth and took a drink. She made a disgusted face and is now walking back towards me.

Oakley Potter-

Woah.

Thats all I have to say is woah. My world is spinning and I feel like I could tumble to the ground at any minute. That drug must be strong because it hit me quick.

I stumbled clear back to the blonde dude and I head smacked right into his chest. He shoved me up slightly but gently to where I was standing straight up once again.

"What did you just take." His voice sounded like murder. He sounded so mad but he wasn't mad at me? I could tell all he wanted was to help or he was curious.

I fell closer towards him to where I was almost to his chest again. Woah he's so tall. He's like a tree. "Something called acid." I finally answered.

The room was spinning. I felt like everything was caving in on me, the colors that the room used to be is completely different now. The brown walls turned purple and red, the floor is now clear, the ceiling is falling in on me. Im tripping out.

Next thing I new I was running, I was running up the stairs. The hallways are catching up to me and I feel like I'm being chased. I want it too stop, I want to go back to being normal.

Im still running, Ive gone through 3 halls and ran up 2 layers of stairs. Finally stopping, Im panting and catching my breath. As I looked around me I notice that I was now at the top of Hogwarts, known as the Astronomy Tower. It was bloody gorgeous up here. The only problem was I felt like I was gonna tip over the edge and I could see the stars swirling around over top of me. Color was pounding down on my eyes.
I noticed that I was starting to experience heat flashes. The waves of heat and extreme burning sensation and then it quickly snapped back to the bitter cold wind like an instant.

Draco Malfoy-

I watched Oakley dash away from me. And I couldn't help but follow. As we were running down the halls, I noticed she keeps picking up her pace, and hallway after hallway she just kept going, hasn't stopped once.

If shes having a bad trip or if shes tripping out. So help me god I will kill that boy. Mangle him with my own two hands. He'd never see the light of day after I was done with him. It's just wrong to give a female who isn't into that kind of stuff, a tab of acid. Merlin knows what milligram.