Part 9

You sit on your bed staring at the empty wall. You brain is filled with different thoughts about cormac and kit. You fall backwards and look up to the ceiling. You reach for your laptop and begin to write down your thoughts about both of them.

After two hours of writing and smiling to yourself. You read through it all. Halfway through reading it your eyes get heavier and heavier.

You wake up to the faint sound of a knock at the door. You get out of bed and hurry to the door bumping into things on your way. You open the door and see Cormac holding some flowers.

'I wanted to apologise in person for the way i acted last night. I was immature and just stupid. Im sorry if I've caused problems with you and kit its the last thing i wanted to do as i know you guys are really close and...'  you cut him off and pull him into a hug. He raps his hands around you being careful to not damage the flowers.

'Thank you' you tell him under your breath.  You let go and he seems a little sad you let go but smiles as you take his hand and pull him into the apartment. You see what you look like in a mirror and scream.

'Y/n is everything ok. Are you hurt.' You quickly jumps to your side.

'Sorry yeah I'm fine. Ill be right back.' You run to the bathroom as quickly as you can and lock the door you stare at yourself in the mirror. You start to make yourself look more presentable.

After 10 minutes you come out the bathroom and see kit and Cormac both on your sofa. Kit turns around to face you.

'Hey, looks like someone else had the same idea.'

'Kit what are you doing here and how did you get into my apartment' you turn to Cormac.

'What. He knock and you were in the bathroom so i opened it for you and we both had the smae idea to say sorry. Crazy right?'