pt 1/1

"thanks!" Exer told Brenda as she left the nurses office to go get some cream for the bruises on his and David's faces.

Just then David woke, thrashing in his bed, yelling "stop Jackson! Stop hitting"

Exer ran to his side. Calming his best friend down. "Hey, it's okay" Exer told him. "It's all over"

David opened his eyes, and looked at Exer's tan face and dark brown eyes. David couldn't help himself, he sat up and wrapped Exer in a massive and strong hug.

Unexpectedly Exer hugged back letting David burry his head in his best friends shoulder. David suddenly realized what he was doing and pulled away. "Oh my god Exer I am so so sorry!" David apologised his face red as a tomato.

"Hey it's fine day" Exer reassured him. "I'm just glad you're okay, I wouldn't be able to keep going if you didn't wake up" Exer looked David in his bright blue eyes. His own starting to water.

"R-really?" David replied not knowing what to say. A small smile creeping up.

"Haha yeah.." Exer said looking away awkwardly his cheeks warming at the sight of David's smile. 

Exer then had an idea, he could easily heal David's wound with his magic. Exer looked back at David and cupped his head between his hands. He felt his magic flow through his body to his hands and into David's bruised face.

David looked at him struck by the sudden touch of Exer's hands. David could barely stand it, being so close to his crush inches from his lips.

Something took over David, maybe it was just sudden bravery or the magic from Exer. But David sat up startling Exer and kissed him.

It was quick but passionate, David loved the feeling Exer's slightly chapped lips against his.

David pulled away not wanting to force Exer to keep kissing him, but before he could fully lay down Exer grabbed his face again and went in for a second kiss.

It was longer then the first one and both of them kissed eachother, not able to get enough of the feeling.

When they finally pulled away from eachother they were out of breath faces pink, Exer still had his hands on David's face when Brenda walked in with the cream.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused at how the two boys were sitting.

Exer let go of David and quickly made up an excuse to cover up what he and David had just done.

"I was just checking on David's bruised" Exer said trying so hard to play cool.

"Okay, it just looks like you were- never mind" she cut herself off thinking it was stupid. Her ex and her brother kissing, it didn't make any sense.

                         ~~~~~~~~~

On the way home from school both Exer and David said nothing about the kiss or kisses.

"Well I'll see you on Monday" David said getting out of the car, not wanting to make things even more awkward between him and Exer.

"Wait Day" Exer called running out of the car and up thee driveway. As David turned around in confusion Exer slammed into him their lips meeting and not parting for a couple seconds.

David pulled away but instantly missing the feeling of the kiss. Not knowing what to do. "Bye" he told Exer.

"I.. uhh... Well.. uh.. bye" Exer said running back to the car before he could make a fool of himself.

He had just kissed his best friend for the third time in a matter of hours. What was wrong with him? He wasn't gay..... Was he?