Dream's POV

The faint light from my moniter screen shone throughout my dark room.The clicking of my keyboard and mouse could be heard throughout the dimly lit room.

I leaned back in my chair,ruffling my dirty blonde,slightly anove shoulder lengh,hair.My arms rested loosely next to my legs,slightly clenching my fists out of anxiousness.

My best friends,Sapnap and George,were visiting today,and woyld be here in less than twelve hours.They've never seen my face before.The face that i've kept hidden for years on end from the public,the face that millions have tried to find but failed.I was nervous on what they'd think of it, if it wasn't what they expected.

Sapnap's plane lands in around five hours,while George's lands in nine-ish hours.Sapnap and I agreed to hang out a bit before picking George up and going back to Dreams house.

I looked at the corner of the screen where the time was displayed, saying it was a quarter before one PM.Realizing i hadn't ate yet,I got up and walked out my room,passing the soon to be occupied rooms.

I walked down the stairs,walking towards the kitchen to make myslef a meal.After debating on what to eat,I decided on having just a plain sandwich.I took the two peices of bread and put lunch meat on one peice and cheese on the other,putting the two pieces of bread together.

I sat at the table,scrolling through Twitter while eating my sandwich.I looked at both George's and Sapnap's Twitter page.George's Twitter,predictably,hasn't had a post since the day before,while Sapnap's Twitter had one post from a little under thirty minutes ago,stating that he was on his way to a friend's place with a picture of the plane window attached.

I responded to his tweet with "Can't wait to see you babe",clearly joking around when he aaid babe.Of course,our fans being our fans,went crazy over me calling him babe,completely glossing over the part where I basically leaked the Dream Team meet up.

Aftet I finished my food I washed my dish and put it away.I put my phone into my pocket and went back upstairs to take a shower.I grabbeda towel and went into the bathroom.

I twisted the nob,turning the water on,and took app my clothes off.I stepped into the shower,the hot water refreshingly running down my back.I washed my hair twice,making sure it was cleaned well enough,and washed my body with my lavender scented body wash

I stepped out the shower,drying my hair with the towel I grabbed before wrapping it around my waist and stepping out the bathroom,walking into my room.

I picked out my classic green hoodie with a black smiley face on it and blue jeans.I put a beanie on due to the fact it was mid-november and very cold.I grabbed and put on black Nikes before going back downstairs and grabbing my keys.

I walked out the door and started my car,backing out of rhe driveway and driving towards the the local airport.I parked into one of the parking spots and left the car,getting a text from Sapnap saying that he had landed and was waiting by baggage claim.

I entered the building,immediately being surrounded by tons of people walking in and out of the many small stores.I headed towards the baggage claim already knowing where it was due to haveing been here many times before.

I looked around the area in search of Sapnap until I spotted a 5'11 nale with dark-ish brown hair with a dark red luggage with a flame design on it standing by the baggage claim.

He walked up to the ravenette from behind...

"Hey Sap"