40.

MY FRIENDS IG

MY FRIENDS IG

hutao
y/n y/n y/n

lumine
y/n y/n y/n y/nnn

HI
im awake
what happened

beidou
we wanted to hangout
at xiangling's restaurant
ur coming right !?

OFC I AM
WHAT TIME

yanfei
2pm:)

this sounds familiar
I just can't remember why

BUT OKAY
I'LL BE THERE

————

you arrived at the restaurant at 2pm just to see absolutely no one. you were a little disappointed in getting stood up again but you were somehow used to it.

"y/n! the others reserved seats earlier I'll lead you to it right now," xiangling smiled and you returned a smile back following her to the tables.

you were suprised to see that it was the same table xiao and you first met and suddenly it clicked on what they were up to.

you just let out a small laugh sitting down waiting for a special someone to show up. it didn't take long to spot a teal color haired male with highlights at the front.

"xiao did you get sent here too?" you waved as xiangling lead xiao to your table which was no suprise. xiao sat down beside you guessing the same thing you were thinking.

"xiangling if you don't mind me asking what's the reservation name?" you turned to xiangling who hummed.

"the last set-up," she answered she was still confused on what was going on but the name sounded a little sad.

xiao and you looked over to each other making eye contact before letting out a laugh.

you decided to order the same thing from last time and xiao did the same ordering his almond tofu. you couldn't thank almond tofu enough for being his favorite food.

because if it wasn't for the free almond tofu xiao surely would've gotten up and walked away. if that happened the two of you would've never happened.

"do you think they're hiding behind the bushes again?" you whispered. "probably," xiao scoffed and you laughed turning around to check.

this time there was no one there maybe they decided to improve their hiding spot ... or not you spotted them after a few seconds.

they were hiding behind a different bush.

"how are you feeling?" you checked in it's been a few days since he's been released from the hospital. he was kind of sad to have missed out summer vacation.

but he was just glad to be with you again it was much better seeing your face than seeing complete black.

"your messages pushed me through it," he replied. "did you see the video I sent with hu tao getting attacked by a frog?"

"yeah what did she do?" xiao let out a quiet chuckle remembering the video of hu tao screaming.

"she started mocking it I'm pretty sure the frog understood her."

"I know I've said this like a thousand times but I'm really happy you're back xiao," you wanted to say it one more time. you've said it so many times already but you really were happy.

"thanks for waiting."

"of course."

"oh and ..." he paused a shadow formed over half his face as he stared down at the ground. you hummed scared at what he was about to say since his aura was starting to get scary.

"how many guys did you reject?"

"are you serious?"

"mhm."

"I only rejected three didn't I tell you I only like you."

"I love you y/n I'm thankful you're the one who's my girlfriend," he stated grabbing your hand all of a sudden causing you to freeze up.

"me too I love you too ! wanna do a wedding vow?" you were joking about the last part but you didn't mind doing one anyway.

"sure," he was a little hesitant on what wedding vow you were going to do but then again he was serious about the relationship so whatever you said didn't matter. he'd fulfill it anyway.

"till death do us part," you cringed you were just joking around that was the only vow that came to your mind at that moment. you weren't a fucking priest.

"till death do us part."

and to think that this relationship only started because of your friends. your dumb friends who teamed up together to cause this, everything happened because of a simple

set-up.

A/N'S NOTE

the end :)

thank you for reading this book I'm sorry if the angst wasn't good or was too random. it's xiao after all, thank you for your comments.

thank you for supporting this book till the end. I appreciate everyone who joined my server and read this even though my grammar mistakes were often.

a kazuha x reader book will be out after this if you like books like these

I had a good time reading your comments and laughing. I'm still mad about the B and C chain btw 😒 but I had fun with this.

(the fanpage owner will never be revealed <3)

official end, 7/26/22.