Prologue

Narration:
They say the world is built on legends. Tales to help people understand what they can't explain or are too afraid to admit are true. But there are those who believe them to be true. Stories of ghosts, spirits, gods, demons, and monsters told throughout the ages. Even stories of Angels and Devils have been told throughout the millennia.

But one legend that many have forgotten is still making its way through history. In every generation there is an individual who would sell their own soul for vengeance upon the wicked. Most of the time it was for greed, lust, or any other reason that someone would sell their soul for power.

But there were three who decided to use the power they were given to turn the tide against the Devil who gave them the power. Now a new legend has been born. On the night of January 4th, 2009. The thing about legends is... Sometimes, they're real.

Duncan's POV:
I was in my car with my sister driving her home after I picked her up from school. "How's school going?" I asked Luna. 

"Fine, I'm surprised you had time to pick me up today

"Fine, I'm surprised you had time to pick me up today." Luna said. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah, got work done early today. My boss also gave me the week off since I've done such a great job. We can take that trip to the campsite like we used to with mom and dad." I said.

"*Sighs* I wish we could. But I have a big test coming up. I'm sorry Duncan." Luna said. I sighed and stopped the car at a red light. "No apology needed. It can't be helped. I just want us to be able to do things like we used to." I said.

Luna nodded her head and I saw the light turn green. As I drove my car towards the turn, another car came out of nowhere and because of the speed it had, it caused my car to be sent flying. I got sent flying from my car and I heard Luna scream. I called out to anyone who would listen and begged them to allow her to live.

When I hit the ground my head was faced towards my car and the last thing I saw was my sister begging me to help her. I called out once more for anyone who was listening. Then something answered back. 'Do you want to avenge the wrong that has been done to you and your sister?' it asked. The sound of my sister crying and pleading for help made me sure. 'Yes. Please. Just save my sister's life.' I thought.

Third Person POV:
A motorcycle was heard approaching. A figure was seen and it got off the bike as it pulled Luna out of the car after ripping the door off and dragging her out to safety. Once the figure pulled Luna out of the burning car it turned to the one who called him and walked over.

It looked back towards the girl and felt the purity that she held. It looked down and placed it's hand on Duncan's face as its power was transferred into Duncan. Duncan's eye's widened as his flesh burned away to reveal a burning skull.

Duncan roared out in rage and fury as he felt the power surging through him. Duncan had now become part of something much bigger than he had realized. Something he never knew that would ever happen to him. He had become the new... Ghost Rider.