𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 the middle of finney and robin slowly drifting to sleep on the couch until she felt a hand wiggle around her waist

"no stop," she giggled slightly, "robin enough" she pushed at him but he just laughed as finney joined.

"i hate both of you" she kept giggling trying to escape, "what's the magic word?" finney asked.

"please," she screamed an laughed "please stop" robin and finney let go.

"you guys suck and i'm tired," lana said yawning.

"alright then finney, you sleeping on the couch?" robin asked and finney nodded, "and where will i be sleeping?" he smirked.

"uh-uh my sisters room," lana ruffled his hair "night finney" she smiled "night lana" finney winked back.

"really now? but you always let me sleep with you, what's the big change?" robin exclaimed smirking down at lana again.

"finney enough," lana laughed to see her was making out with his back causing robin snap his neck toward him.

"never that serious robin.." finney said grabbing his blankets.

"i'm going to sleep, i don't care what you do," lana shrugged walking to her bedroom.

"lana babe," he teased again "you know you want me in here," he shrugged grabbing her lash curler slightly cringing at the thought of how it worked.

"whatever, get in here big boy" she gave up getting tired, he quickly plopped himself under the blankets with the pretty girl.

"stop calling me babe, baby, or princess" she turned to turn her lamp off so he couldn't see her blush.

"why?" he asked plainly sliding his arm under her neck scooting her closer into his chest.

"i don't know," she paused "it's just you don't call gwen, doll or something and you don't call finney, babe, you know?" she turned upwards to look at him only to see him smiling down at her.

"you like it, hush" he smiled "night lana bana" he said slowly outlining the infinity symbol into her arm.

"whatever," she fluttered her eyes closed "goodnight robin" she yawned falling asleep on her best friends chest.

lana woke up to small snores from robin before pushing herself up to look at the time.

12:43 it read, she slowly got out of bed trying not to startle her sleeping friend before going to wash her face and brush her teeth.

when she finished that she walked downstairs, creeping slowly to check if finney was still sleeping, he was.

she quickly walked over to her house phone to dial her other friends number, "hello?" donna answered slightly groggy clearly telling she just woke up.

"hi donna, it's lana did you wanna come over today? i'm here with robin and finney" she smiled knowing donna would just jump at the thought of finney.

donna hummed thinking, "sure i'll be over at 1:30?" she bit her lip over the phone.

"okay see you donna," lana smiled hanging up.

she smiled running back up stairs to grab her towel and shower.

as she got out she ran into her very groggy friend, "lana?" he asked rubbing his eyes before they widened look at lana in her towel, hair soaking into the carpet floor.

"robin move," she hurried into her room embarrassed red spreading all onto her face.

"sorry princess," he moved to the side closing her door for her while smirking.