chapter I

click, click, click

you hear the clock on the wall

you glance over to the window outside and peer at the neighbour's house while sitting on the couch, slumped in an effortless comfort. grasping the remote, you turn on the tv and switch through the channels.

"welcome to mau-" "spider man, spider ma-" "but why? i thought you loved m-" 

you click through more channels

"why scoob! what a creeeeepy crawly!" 

you settle on 'Scooby Doo' to watch. 

'step, step, step' 

you glance over to the stairs and see a boy walking down, wearing long, flared jeans, a soft, dark grey sweatshirt, and a long, thick.. belt. 'perfect.' you think to yourself. 'he's perfect.' 

his long, shaggy hair, his beautiful eyes, his arms, his veiny hands.. everything about him is admirable, and admire you do 

as he reaches the few bottom steps, he looks into your eyes, tilting his head a bit.  

"hi" he says with a slight smile

you stare at him for a couple milliseconds. 'shit i need to respond' you think 

"hi" you smile

he raises his right hand, swinging a set of keys around lightly 

 "you ready?" 

you nod and proceed to get up, shutting of the tv and walking over to him

you walk up to a round dining table as he does the same. he goes to grab his sleeveless denim jacket that's laying on the table, as do you. you swiftly move your hand before his, causing his hand to rest on yours. you look up at eachother. 

you pull the jacket slightly as he lets go of your hand

you hold the jacket up to him 

"swiped it first" you say with a smile 

he softly smiles and looks into your eyes, letting out a small laugh, as you keep your smile. you walk back over to the table infront of the couch to grab your sweater. 

reaching down, you hear rustling, like fabric rustling. you look over to the kitchen where you see vance slowly changing into a sleeveless white tank top. he pulls his sweatshirt off slowly, revealing his back and shoulder-blades. 

'jesus fuck.' you think.