Welcome to kuoh (chapter 1)

(Your Room)

(Your pov)"Beep beep beep

(Your pov)
"Beep beep beep." 'Slam.' You groaned as you hit your alarm clock, slowly stirring as you woke up. Sitting up, you looked around your room before standing up and stretching. It was another morning in your second year at Kuoh Academy as you slowly began to get ready for school. After putting on your uniform, you sighed as you exited your home.

(Your home)

You were walking on your way to school when you felt someone run up on you and wrap an arm around your neck

Issei: "Hey F/n. How's it going?" He asked as he almost dragged you down by your neck as you were taller than him.

Y/n: "I'm doing well Issei, how are you this morning?" You asked your friend as you removed his arm from around your neck.

Issei: "I'm doing great. Today I'm going to start my harem." He yelled out, causing you wince slightly due to your Fox like hearing.

Y/n: You chuckled a bit before speaking. "Didn't you say that yesterday. It's not going to happen especially if you keep perving on all the girls." You said as Issei looked somewhat defeated.

Issei: "That's easy for you to say when girls are constantly asking you out. You can sleep with anyone of them." He said as he glared at you for a moment before going back to his normal self.

Y/n: "Sorry Issei, I can't control what the girls do, but I've turned down every single one if that helps." You said as you and Issei reached Kuoh Academy. "Alright dude, I'll see later in class."

Issei: "Alright F/n, I'll see you in class." He said as he walked away to go join the other two perverts.

Issei had been the first person to befriend you when you came to Kuoh. He was a kind person, although you didn't share in his perversion. You sighed as you open your locker and watch as a couple of letters fall to the floor. You picked them up and noticed the kiss marks on them. "The trade mark of a love letter." You said as you changed your shoes before walking towards class tossing the letters in the trash as you passed by.

You walked into class right as the bell rang and took your seat behind Issei as guys glared at you and girls fawned over you. Like most days class was boring as you stared out the window. Finally class ended as you went to find a place to nap which was outside the old school building. You were enjoying the peace until Issei and his perverted friends ruined it.