Before the Storm

Description

"In the midst of it all, there you were fighting against the storm that is me. Who would have thought that this was our destiny?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biram grew up outside of the walls of Daeho with nothing but the words of the man who brought her here and a girl training to be an assassin. She lived alongside Naksu who acted like her guardian her entire life, and the man who brought her to Danhyanggok finally showed up on her 13th birthday telling her: "It's time, Biram."

7 years passed and the young girl who knows nothing of her origin is a hardworking maid of Daeho's Crown Prince, Go Won. Life was never easy for her in the palace but she never complained as her friendship with the Crown Prince brought her comfort to her dark and cold past. But that all changes one day when her master brings her with him to retrieve Naksu's sword. Biram then meets the eldest child of the Jang Clan and something in her pulls her to the stranger with the binding bracelet.

Main Characters

Biram as Lee Seyoung

Crown Prince Go Won as Sin Seungho

Jang Wook as Lee Jaewook

Mudeok/Naksu as Jung Somin

Seo Yul as Hwang Minhyun

Park Danggu as Yoo Insoo

Jin Choyeon as Arin of Oh My Girl

Kang Seonho as Byungchan of Victon

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This book is only for entertainment purposes. So please understand that.

WARNING

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK. IF ANYONE SEES ANY SIMILARITIES FROM ANOTHER BOOK PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE. PLAGIARISM IS NOT A CRIME BUT THE PERSON WHO PLAGIARIZED SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK/s CAN BE KILLED AT COURT.

start: 08 / 02 / 22

end: tba