10

2 months later

Nala was making herself comfortable on the passenger seat of, now familiar, black ferrari.

Her and Taehyung are hanging out for nth time, and she was never down for him so much.

"...'cause you're the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradise..", Taehyung hummed the song playing in the car, "..and I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrifice.."

He turned his gaze to the girl beside him, and waited for the right moment to speak.

"Hey", escaped his mouth, when he put his hand under her chin, turning her full attention to him. "Are you okay? You seem silent today. Is there anything bothering you?"

"Naah... I just... I don't feel like... AHHH fuck it. Okay there is something but it's a long story and you'd never believe me so... yeah"

"Nala...", he stopped the car on the nearest parking area, and turned his whole body in her direction, "why on the Earth would you think that I won't believe you? Tell me what it is. It breaks my heart to see you unhappy"

She turned her head to hide a smile on her face. Honesty could be heard in his voice and she enjoyed that. His presence always gave her safety, and no matter how big of a jerk he can be when it comes to teasing and messing around, he knows when he has to be serious.

"I need your full attention and trust, okay?"

"Come on, spill the tea"

Nala told him everything that happened with Daeshim. Every single detail. She would be lying if she said that she didn't feel easier. She had a big burden on her heart, and now that she shared it, she feels like it's not that heavy anymore.

"Do you trust that guy?"

"I do. I don't think I have ever trusted anyone the way I trusted him."

Mistake

"But for 2 months already we haven't exchange a message. Not a single one. And now that is summer break, I won't see him in school either. Just...I miss my best friend"

"Look, you know I trust you. But I don't trust him. Maybe he was doing all that to himself to get your attention. Plus he confessed to you which makes it even more possible"

"Taehyung, if it was for the attention he wouldn't ignore me. And Daeshim is not like that. I know him for my whole life and when I rejected him, he was just fine."

"Come here", Taehyung spread his arms and pulled her in his embrace, "it'll be okay, and yes, the whole thing is crazy, but I believe you, okay? But it's the best if you two stay like this, for the sake of his safety"

Nala, resting  her head on his chest, and feeling his heart beat, slightly nodded in response.

"I'm always here for you. And I know we're close for only three months, but you gotta know that you became so important in my life. And I don't want to see that pretty face being all sad and worried."

"Thank you Taehyung", escaped her mouth and she hugged him even tighter.

They were like that for couple of minutes, when she straightened her posture and mumbled, "I think we didn't meet up to stare at the parking area, did we? But I mean we can go on vacation here sometime if you really like it". Taehyung laughed, and continued on her sarcasm, "I mean it's great, especially all these white lines, I mean it really relaxes my soul"

Nala chuckled and Taehyung started the engine.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere"

"Wow Kim Taehyung such a deep answer, thank you, you enlightened me"

"Shut up"

"Make me"

"Wow Yang Nala, such a Wattpad answer, thank you, you enlightened me"

"Unbelievable", she mumbled in almost whispering tone, with a small chuckle.

Taehyung stopped the car close to the familiar place - the beach they were at when they first hang out.

"Come", Taehyung took her hand and led her to the bench, again, familiar.

They sat down turned to each other, and the space between them was becoming smaller and smaller.

"Nala...", he mouthed, moving his gaze up, to meet her eyes. "Have I ever told you how special you are?"

"No, tell me", she chuckled on her narcissistic answer, and Taehyung did the same.

"You're the most intelligent girl I've ever met. And if not the only one who I can speak to without explanations about my thoughts. I just... love how you think out of the box, and how you notice all the details", he stopped, like he was trying to say something more, something bigger, but he was afraid. He never was afraid.

"Why did you stop?"

"I- I like you Nala. I really do like you. Your whole presence. I love how your dimples show up when you smile, I love how your hair looks perfect no matter how you make it, I love how your eyes change to dark yellow under the sunlight, and how you laugh sounds like when you mess around. I love how pure hearted you are, and how you always put yourself in other people's shoes before saying anything. I love how stubborn you are and how you always stand up for yourself. Shit I said too much", Taehyung lowered his gaze, in shy manner.

"Taehyung...", she let out a small chuckle, "are you blind?"

He looked up, to see her smiley face, shining under the light of full moon. He didn't resist any longer, and he pressed his lips on hers, putting his hand over the skin of her neck, with his thumb caressing her cheek.

She returned the kiss, putting her fingers in his fluffy hair.

It was only him, her, and the moon above them.

They broke the kiss, when Nala realised; she'll never want any other lips pressed on hers.

Their foreheads were still touching each other, and they stayed like that for a while.

"So...what now?"

"Now, I have to take you out on a proper date, if you allow me."

"Of course I allow you. But I mean, what now?"

"Now we'll just stay like this, with you in my embrace, watching the stars."

"I like the plan"