xxxxv; save me

•                     •                     •

    "save me." serenity muttered, her hand resting on her stomach with her legs up. jahseh furrowed his eyebrows, turning to her and humming confusedly. "you should name the song save me." she explained. the onfroy-boy was definitely going to when he got all the lyrics together. "how'd you think of that?" he asked, scooting his body closer to her. serenity lips turned into a smile. "because, somehow were always saving each other from ourselves." she answered.

"i don't think i can live without you." serenity added on, creating eye contact with him. he looked taken back by her words, like he no longer wanted to go back home. "not literally i just mean, if you die, i'd probably kill myself to be with you." she admitted. months ago serenity would laugh at the thought of killing herself over the 'mute' kid, but so much has changed since those months, she had changed, all thanks to him.

through the good and bad time jahseh was always there and for him she had always been there. "let's make a deal, if i die first, you'll commit, if you die first, i'll commit." jahseh announced. serenity agreed to his deal, but they had to make it official somehow, so they wouldn't forgot, or if they backed down it would make them feel great guilt. "tattoos, when i come see you again we'll get numb tatted." he told. serenity cocked a brown, "why numb?" she wondered.

"the first thing i noticed about you wasn't you hair, or you body, it was the cuts on your wrist, they told who you really were... numb, like me." jahseh remarked. his words were absolutely true and serenity didn't doubt that. "okay then, tattoos it is." she smile, kissing his lips softly. a silence filled the beach because none of them wanted to leave they wanted to stay forever.

"i wanna give you a little gift before i leave." jahseh announced, siting up from the blanket. serenity lowered her eyebrows watching him kneel down in front of her. "can i touch you?" he asked not wanting to trigger anything from nights before. serenity felt a beating and not in her heart, she nodding his head giving him consensual eyes. jahseh pulled up her skirt, his eyebrows raising when he saw she had no underwear on. "you came prepared." he chuckled.

"something like that." serenity breathed out, sitting up completely. jahseh wasted no time. he leaned in, flicking his tongue around her clit. it didn't take long for her juices to form, he slid his finger in and pumped it slowly. "fuckk." serenity moaned, throwing her head back with pleasure. he swirled his tongue, jahseh loved how she tasted it was addicting to him. "jah." she cried in his ear, putting her hand on his hand.

he sucked her clit, leaning in like it was dinner. the onfroy-boy decided to add another finger, it got soaked immediately so it made a loud sound when he thrusted it in and out of her. "you taste so good." jahseh spoke into her, the vibration of his lips felt even better. serenity couldn't speak so she hummed, she was in some much pleasure faint tears filled her eyes. "shit, oh my god!" she whimpered loudly.

jahseh could feel her body shaking like it always did when she was close to finishing, he pulled away from her head, adding a third finger and going ever faster. "jahseh!" serenity screamed, watching her wetness drip down his fingers. jahseh smirked when he noticed she was crying from just his mouth and hand but he had to calm her down before someone heard and thought he was killing her. "shh, take it mama, just like that." he whispered while staring deeply in her eyes.

serenity moaned, her chest rising so fast as she felt a build up in her stomach. she gripped the blanket to manage it instead on screaming. "good girl." jahseh rasped, thrusting two more time before she came all over his finger. serenity sighed in relief, her body relaxing as she caught her breath.

   "are you sure you can carry all that?" jahseh asked, staring at the girl who had a big bag in her hand. it was time for him to leave back home, he lived a couple miles away so they didn't know why it felt so serious but it just did. "yes i'm sure." serenity assured, rolling her eyes. she dropped the bag down and walked over to him, wrapping her arm around his torso. "i love you, drive safe." she muffled, gripping onto his shirt hard.

"i love you more princess, get some sleep aight i'll call you when i'm home tomorrow." jahseh promised, pulling away and kissing her forehead. serenity nodded sadly, getting one more hug before she walked back into her apartment. she fed her cats, showing them love before showering and crawling in her bed.

IMESSAGES

jah💗

you better be asleep

big booty ren👅

i'm trying to, it doesn't feel the same
without you

jah💗

i'm not dead mama

make sure to take your meds in the morning.

i love you

big booty ren👅

i love you

seen

     serenity didn't wanna stay home doing nothing so her and rylie went out to eat, she ordered lasagna while her best friend ate some vegan shit. "i'm telling you this shit make you loose two pounds in like two days." the stuart-girl informed, biting into her salad. serenity rolled her eyes she didn't care for all that weight loss bullshit, you only have one life to live so why not eat what you want. "mhm, so i heard jahseh was with you all week, how was that?" rylie asked.

"it was... crazy, one day were lovely dovey then were arguing, the next day he's drowning me in the pool then he's eating me out at the beach." serenity explained, picking her lasagna up with a fork and shoving it in her mouth. she turned to her friend who looked traumatized, the red-head couldn't even finish her food. "oh um, that's.... romantic." she stammered.

the woods-girl snickered. "what about you and ski? you told him you don't wanna have kids yet?" serenity wondered, seeing rylie shake her head with guilt. she sighed frustratedly, "i know i have to tell him he's just so sweettt." she whined. serenity just wanted best for her best friend so she was gonna make sure her and ski were healthy. "tell him!" the light-skinned girl demanded, sipping on her sprite.