Top 10 anime betrayals

Day 5: Mystery/Autumn

Number 1; Khun Aguero Agnis and the autumn break vacation.

Well, that might be a little dramatic and in desperate need of context. It all started when Endorsi suggested Argentina as the group's destination for their autumn break. It could have ended if the majority of their group-meaning everyone except Aguero-hadn't immediately loved the idea or even if they had questioned Aguero's unwillingness more. Alas, neither of those happened.

"It's going to be so much fun!" Shibisu exclaimed, clapping his hands loudly. Both Endorsi and Rak cheered as well, making a small toast to Argentina. Even Hatz seemed excited about their trip and if Bam wasn't busy being Aguero's personal koala bear, he would be too.

"It's a big place," Aguero said with a sigh, putting down his cup of coffee, "we should choose a quiet village or something. You know, to have the chance to explore more."

"Earrings is right."

"Why are you looking at me?" Endorsi asked, "I wasn't going to argue."

Hatz simply hummed making Endorsi throw a biscuit at him. Rak tried to catch but only managed to hit his head on the table. Aguero stiffled a laugh making Bam lift his head from his boyfriend's shoulder that he used as a pillow. "Hey, don't you have some family in Argentina?"

"No," Aguero replied a bit too quickly, "just one or two seventh cousins."

Really, the signs were there.

.

"Wait, wait," Shibisu told Rak before he could open the room's door, "are you both decent?"

In response, the door immediately opened causing both him and Rak to almost fall. Aguero looked at the rest of the group unamused, Bam's head peeking up from behind him. "We literally checked in five minutes ago."

"That hasn't stopped you before." Endorsi cut in.

"Please, I'm not a teen." she glanced at Bam who, although he wasn't a teen, always acted like it in this section. But because he was also a little manipulator her a pitiful look that made Aguero cross his hands, ready to jump in his boyfriend's defense.

"We're going to grab lunch in some restaurant En has found." Hatz told them, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah sure!" Bam said jumping from the bed.

"I don't think I will, I'm feeling exhausted." Aguero said. A weird thing to say considering everyone knew that he could go without sleeping for three days-not while maintaining all of his sanity but he had never been entirely sane to begin with-and had spent most of the flight sleeping.

"I'll get you something to eat, okay?" Bam said and kissed his forehead, "If you feel unwell, call me immediately."

"Yeah, of course."

.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but the food is great." -Endorsi gasped- "Don't look at me like that, you have the weirdest food taste."

"We should have ordered one more banana dish." Rak noted. As the others laughed, Shibisu caught a glimpse of something blue outside. Squinting his eyes, he swore he could see Aguero leaving the cafe across the street.

"You should call the Khun," he said and continued looking at the blue haired man standing at the other side of the cafe, "check he's still living."

"I don't want to wake him up."

"It's been two hours, he will have to wake up either way." Hatz said. Bam sighed and dialed the number, hoping he wouldn't disturb his boyfriend.

"Hey, you weren't sleeping, were you?" While Bam talked on the phone, Shibisu watched the man outside also speaking on the phone with someone. He continued watching curiously, a gut feeling telling him that something was weird.