[Scaramouche x male reader]

{Scaramouche x male reader}
"Playing hard."
*Modern AU*
[Crack]
.
.
.

------

Ace: I know no one asked for this, but it was just floating in here. And that drip marketing like.. >>
Yes, "Ace" is now my name <33

Did you enjoyed living under the same roof as your childhood enemy? Let along sharing an apartment with him, being constantly awoken by his loud music, his terrible voice and everything that involves him.

Yeah, you didn't like one bit.

Currently you held the seventh cup of coffee that morning, reading through the latest chapter of this fanfiction you've been waiting for on your phone, your roommate was in the kitchen cooking up a meal for the two of you.

"Whatever you're cooking, I am not consuming it," you said aloud. Clearly not in the mood for a terrible stomachache in the morning.

You could hear him snap whatever he had in his hands apart, then slamming a pan onto the stove, a smug grin tugged at your lips in amusement.

"Who said you're having any of it? All you're doing is washing the dishes," he said aloud, turning the stove on and started his cooking.

The smug grin on you immediately dropped, as you slammed your cup on the coffee table and snap your head in his direction, "excuse me bish but I ain't cleaning your revolting dishes! You are fully capable of doing that yourself!" You yelled.

Scaramouche faced you, an unpleasant expression crossed his face, "well I gotta take the trash out. Then the dumb grocery shopping, pay the rent and all types of shit that you ain't helping with!" He replied, "why not get your lazy dick off of my sofa and start acting like a housewife this apartment needs?"

"Unbelievable!" You uttered, crossing your arms in anger, this tiny little man has the authority to call you lazy?! "Why can't you be the housewife then?" You pouted quietly.

"What was that?"

Your breath hitched when you felt one of his bare hand on your exposed shoulder, sweat dripped down to your cheek.

"Please repeat yourself, I didn't quite catch what you said before..." He smiled at you a little too friendly.

"Just so you know, I only let you into my abode just because my dear friend told me to, you're lucky he was there to make me change my black heart into red for you." He spat, "if it wasn't for you, you'll be still be a wanted man for the crimes you committed, and have the Tenryou Commission on your lazy dick by now." Scaramouche finished with a dark chuckle.

"Well at least I'm way taller than them to beat their sorry broke asses, unlike you, always having that friend of yours to protect you, shortie." You laughed, throwing your head back, Scaramouche tighten his grip on his bowl of food and glared at you in abore.

He gave up on you, and walked to the front of the sofa and sat down next to you and ate his food in quiet anger, red hinted at his chubby cheeks as he munches.

Once your laughter died down you wiped at the tear welling in your eye, you slung an arm around Scaramouche's shoulder, "I'm still mad you called me lazy but let's put that aside!"

Scaramouche choked on his meal, sloppily placing his bowl on the coffee table and grabbed your coffee to rinse down the remaining scraps of food still resides in his mouth.

"My coffee!"

Chugging down your coffee, Scaramouche gasped for air, chest rising up and down rapidly.