Revenge

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ok look idk- this is not going to be a good story, none of  stories are but still. it like 4 In  the morning and I haven't slept im also starving- TwT do not expect much from  this story. Anyway yea. have fun ig-

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You were bored and lonely, ushijima left for work early this morning. You (like and idiot, might I add) decided to mess with him while he's at work. He's not supposed to be back home till around 9:00pm. It was 5:00pm so, you thought you'd be safe.

This'll be fun

**Pms With 'My Monster♡'**

~You sent a photo of you naked in a towel~

》Y/n.

Yes ushiwaka?

》I'm at work.

Ik

》Then stop please.

~you send of you in the shower showing your upper body~

》Y/N!

what's wrong Ushiwaka? 

》I have a meeting in less than 5 minutes I don't have time for this

Got a bonner already 

》I'm warning you

aw what are you gonna do, spank me?

》...

》you're being bratty pumpkin 

Yea, kinda

》I've told you not to do this while I'm at work 

~You sent a video of you fingering yourself for a moment~

》You are lucky no ones In my office rn

Did you like it :)?

》My meeting is starting 

》we'll talk when it's over

~You continue to send sexual messages and photos to him~

*******

♡An hour Later♡

You are laying down watching YouTube on your phone when when you hear someone banging on the front door. You jump up and run to the door. You open the door and before you can react the person walks in and shuts the door behind them locking it.

"U-ushijima..? What are you doing here so early"

"You are I  so much trouble" he whispersin your ear grabbing your waist aggressively.

Hold on just a second. Just so you know this is not the first time you've done this. However every other time you've done it you were very subtle and limited yourself to messages only. And even the you had pretty decent punishments. Anyway back to the smut or whatever

"W..what do you mean" you gasp for  his sudden touch and grip.

"Well because of you I had a bonner during my entire meeting" 

You smile slightly proud of yourself 

♡During Ushijima's meeting♡

•°○Ushijima's Pov○°•

"H-hello sir..."

"And who are you"

"I'm [Random name]"

 (Ok looking expected much from me I suck im lazy and I'm writing this at 5 something with no sleep TwT)

"Right have a seat"

Why is y/n still texting me? 

I looks at y/n's messages under my desk and i beccane overly flustered, more than before. My cock grower harder with every message.I bites his finger keeping me from groaning. 

"Are you ok sir"

"Yes, i-I'm fine"

"Ok"

The person goes on with what the meeing is about. I kept keeps checking her messages continuously.

"What do you think sir"

"What? Sorry I wasn't listening. Can you please restate the question"

"Y-yeah ofc" 

As the meeting went on I would softly stroke my cock through my pants shamefully. biting my finger keeping me quite.  I'm decently good at hiding emotions and shit but fuck was I  horny.

Goddamn You y/n! This your fault, you're gonna pay for all of it!

 I tried my hardest to listen but in the end sometime i found myself drifting off completely. At some point i apologized and told the person i was in a meeting with that i wasn't feeling well and asked to reschedule. They agreed and left, i told everyonei was leaving early because i wasn't  feeling well and drove home.

♡ Present Time♡

"That sucks Ushiwaka" you laugh 

"Time to take responsibility pumpkin" He grabs you by your neck rubbing his thumb on ur throat. 

"n-now..?" You laugh nervously as your breathing becomes heavier. 

You hear ushijima growl as he closed the distance between you too and tower over you.

You try backing away but he grabbs your waist and whispers in your ear "where are you going pumpkin" Your were throbbing hearing his voice.  Raspy and needy. He picked you up throwing you over his shoulder, you squirm and beg him for forgiveness but he ignores you. He smacks your ass causing you to wince from the pain.

•°○Y/n Pov○°•

Shit I've fucked you, I've fucked up bad. 

"Stop fucking moving y/n"

"Pls put me down!"

"No." Ushijima tightened his gripping and walked up stairs. I could hear his shaky breath and low growls. I feel my pussy drip from the thought of how angry he his.I rub my thighs together imagination how aggressive he's gonna be. I accidentally let out a slight moan from rubbing my thighs together. 

•°○Third Person Pov○°•

y'all reach your bedroom and puts you down. Before he could preform a single word or action ushijima grabs your neck and pins you to the wall growling loudly.

"You needy slut"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeaaaaa that's all I got. I might finish , don't know. I personally don't think it's that good so probably not

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx