Part 1

Y/n woke up and was really tired from drinking a lot the night before. She went to check her phone to see a text from Nick.

———————————————————————
                  Nick❤️

Nick: Hey I'm heading out for a bit with Matt and Chris. Do you want anything to drink or eat?

Yah sure. I'm super hungover😅 :Y/n

Nick: Okay. What would you like?

Doesn't matter. Surprise me:Y/n

Nick: Okay🫶🏼
———————————————————————

As y/n stood up to get out of bed, she got lightheaded. She grabs clothes and goes to have a quick shower to see if that would make her feel better and just as she was about to get in the shower she hears a knock at the door.

She thought to herself "that's probably Nick. Hopefully Chris and Matt aren't standing there because I'm just in a towel."

She put her towel on and went to look through the peephole to see if it was Nick. It was. "Of course Matt and Chris came to the door with him!" She said angrily in her head.

———————————————————————
"Hey y/n!" Nick said excitedly.

"Hey Nick!" Y/n said nervously.

"Why are you in a towel?" Matt asked.

"I wa-" she was trying to say as Nick cut
her off.

"She was obviously gonna have a shower dumbass. What else would she be doing?" He said as he laughed.

"Okay well, thank you for the drink and the bagel Nick, but can I get back to my shower now?" She said sounding a bit irritated.

"I mean, we can just wait for you. We were going to see if you'd wanna come out with us to get a few things, and maybe just hangout." He said happily.

"Idk, I'm pretty hungover and I would like to sleep more" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Just take some Advil, drink some water and you'll be fine" Chris said with an annoyed tone.

"If you've ever had a hangover, and Ik that you have, you'd know it isn't that simple Chris!" Y/n said sounding more irritated.

"Okay okay, you don't have to come y/n, we were just suggesting it because we want to hangout with you" Nick said with a comforting voice.

"I'll text you later if I change my mind." She said while giving Nick a hug goodbye.

Nick says "okay hope you feel better" as he waves goodbye walking away from the door.
———————————————————————

Y/n sighs of relief that they finally left so she wouldn't have to stand there in her towel any longer. She puts down her drink and bagel and then goes to continue her shower.

———————————————————————

Let me know what you thought of this. I'm working on part 2 now!