Oh Ok?

George's POV

                                                                        1:30 pm Dream's house

      "WHAT THE FLIP!" I yell as i look at the thing that is sitting in Dream's place "What is that?!" Sapnap questions as the thing starts opening its eyes. It was looking around as if looking for something and then it spotted us as soon as it saw us it started to back away? "Hey it's okay we're not going to hurt you!"I said

      It looked at me questionably and then it looked happy? Well more happy than before at least. Then it hopped over to me and looked at my hand that was resting on the couch. He did seem hesitant but he then cuddled into my hand which i was shocked about. "Sapnap do you know what it's doing?" "nope no idea Dude" 

we where both Shocked at what happened next it started to back away from my hand and then a huge puff of smoke came out of nowhere And Suddenly dream was back? "Where did you go?!" we both yelled at the same time he was quiet for a little bit. But we then could hear a little mutter coming from him "what was that?" I asked "I was the Blob George..." "WHAT" Sapnap yelled, surprised As I just sat there in shock. "Y-you were the little white Creature that was just cuddling on my hand?"I asked questionably "yes George" he answered "let me explain"

~After 15 minutes of explaining~

"So your half human half Blob and a blob is what?" i asked

  "a Blob is a little white creature that lives everywhere but you don't very see them because they're really good hiders" Dream stated "oh ok?" i said "Do you not believe me i'll show you" "No thats ok" Sapnap said just snapping out of his shock "No we're going to the beach tomorrow!"  "the beach?" Sapnap questioned "Flip."