Chapter I

#SAS01

"Eat, you filthy wench!"

Sitting on the cold hard ground with my hands tied on my back with a rope, I felt a hard slap landed on my cheek causing me to cough some blood. I licked my lips tasting the metallic blood dripping. The man in front of me grabbed the back of my head. I tried to resist but his grip was too strong. I winced in pain while looking at him intensely. Bullets of sweat formed on my forehead. Our faces were inches apart. I can smell the stench from his dirty mouth. The corner of his lips rose into a smirk as his gaze lowered down on my neck. His eyes filled with lust. Before he could even do anything to me, I spat on his face causing him to release me. I blew the hair that was sticking on my forehead.

He threw me a sharp look. I gritted my teeth in anger. My hands were itching to punch him in the face but I was taken aback when his heavy, rough hand landed on my cheek. I closed my eyes shut, enduring the pain.

"You better watch your mouth slut or else I wouldn't hesitate to shove my fist down your throat," he threatened. I thought he was already done with me but then he suddenly kicked me hard in the stomach causing my body to fell on the ground. My ribcage hurt when I started to cough. It was hard for me to breathe

The next thing I heard were footsteps receding. I saw him opened the door and went out. The door shut loudly and echoed within the walls. I sighed in relief. I mustered up all my strength to get up but my body felt weak. My eyes roamed around the area. I didn't know how I got here. I was in a dark place, like an underground chamber. The walls and floors were wet. Above were large pipes, water dripping down. Againts my cheek was a puddle of dirty water. In front of me was a tray of food. I would rather call it a pile of rubbish. A rat appeared from behind and started eating the food. My cup started to overflow with water coming from the pipes. At least, I wanted to quench my thirst with it.

Oh, Saints, please save me..

There's no voice coming out of my mouth to even plead help but my mind was screaming in pain. No one can possibly hear me here. No one can help me. I'm trapped. I closed my eyes shut and continued to pray to my Saints but in the darkness, a bad memory flashed on my mind.

"Stop! Don't touch me! Help!" I cried

The man continued to rip my clothes until I felt his hand on my bare skin. I tried to push him away but my body was too weak. His strong chest laid on top of me. His muscular arms held my hands. I screamed for help. My throat hurt and my voice was hoarse.

"Shut up or I'll kill you," his deep, brooding voice echoed inside my ears

I drew in a sharp breath when his large hand covered my mouth. My eyes widened in horror. I began to shake when I felt his other hand on my thigh, slowly spreading my legs. His fingertips were rough against my soft skin. My body froze. I couldn't move at all. It was not long until I felt his shaft inside of me. He started to grind on top of me slowly. I shut my eyes tightly as tears began to roll down my face. My grip tightened on the sheets. I was running out of breath. All I could do was cry. Not even my Saints could help me. I can only hear their loud wails.

And even when I opened my eyes, I was still in the same nightmare...

My body shivered lying on the ground for too long. My other arm turned numb. Slowly, I got up. My clothes were wet and dirty. I tried to free myself from the ropes tied both on my hands and ankles. My feet was covered in bruises. I kicked to let the ropes lose and I accidentally hit the food tray. The metallic sound echoed againts the walls. The rope was already soaked and it has become easy for me to break free from it. I looked up when I heard footsteps from above. I swallowed hard.

They're coming. I heard my Saints said

I immediately got on my feet and ran to the door. I used all my remaining strength to open it. When I finally did, I ran as fast as I can. I found myself in a deep tunnel, dark and cold. My heart was beating wildly inside my chest. My lungs hurt from running. I didn't know which direction I was going or if there's a light at the end of this tunnel but I still kept on going.