11

Flash news: Top model Zoe Celeste caught with a woman.

Everywhere you go, this is what you'd see. Venti's feed is full about Zoe's sandal, and it seriously concerns him that the woman hasn't spoken about it yet. Pictures of Zoe wearing a black cap inside a bar, and making out with a random girl was spreading across the world. The girl she was kissing wasn't revealed yet, as her face was covered by Zoe's hand in the picture. Many people were shocked, including Venti and Aether who were now watching the news while eating.

Venti's heart shattered as he reads all of the hate comments towards the model, just... Just because it wasn't a boy she was kissing.

Mga gago! Why are these people hating on her for being a part of LGBTQ? It wasn't even their business! The one who took the picture should be prisoned right now.” When Aether curses using this language, you know he was mad, like mad. But it was very understandable.

This woman already has a child and yet she makes out with people! Such a slut! What a waste!

Venti smacked his table, thank god it did not break. Zoe is a good mother to Hirang, she never puts her child as a second choice, so how do people who don't even know her says hurtful words to her as if they were there?!

Their jaws widened when Xiao appeared on the tv, the paparazzi forcing him to speak regarding the issue. He was trying to excuse himself from the scene in the calmest way, he cannot make a mess. Why are they even doing this to Xiao? Do they still think that they had something together?

Sir, how do you feel when you found out that Zoe was cheating on you?

She did not cheat on me. We had broken up years ago, I can't understand why the public couldn't condone it.

It was the only thing he answered from all the questions, probably to protect her image and to prevent people from thinking she actually cheated. So, people still think Xiao and Zoe were still together? I mean, they're both popular in the country, there's no way some people don't know that they had broken up. They were in denial!

I wonder what Selene feels right now as Xiao's girlfriend...

“I am worried for Hirang... I'm sure the kid will be the main topic soon.” for sure she was. Hirang is Zoe's daughter! For sure she would get dragged into this, which is why Venti was scared. He was just her teacher... And yet he wanted to protect her like she was his own daughter. If possible, he would go to Xiao's house right now and hug her.

He also wanted to message Zoe right now, but he wasn't sure if he had the right to. He only had Zoe's number for business, not the personal. And that number would probably be controlled by her manager.

He felt bad for her, because as far as I know... Her only family was Hirang. And probably, Xiao would keep her away from Zoe temporarily. Just for Hirang's safety.

Venti had an idea, though... He just didn't know how he'd do it. Remember that day when Scaramouche gave him many tubes of ice cream? He still has many left in his fridge! He'll give Zoe some, no matter if he had the rights or not. He just wanted to make her feel better, even for just a little bit.

Venti pressed the doorbell, surprise to see... Selene, her eyes looked puffy. Her nose was also red. As if she had been crying. She just stared at Venti for a second before leaving the house.

Uhm, is this really Zoe's house?

Seems like it is, because soon, the girl also came out of her door, wearing a pink sweater and pajama pants only. Her hair was messy, she had no makeup on, her eyes were swollen, and trails of dried tears were visible on her cheeks. She was a mess, and Venti did not like it. This wasn't the Zoe he knew.