A Friendly Bond

~~H~~

The early morning goes by quickly, and so does each class. For right now, were only in 4th period Social Studies, before lunch break. Although again, Haru and I aren't really paying attention much. Instead were just zoning out while looking out the gray ,old window. We zone out through the hole boring class period, when suddenly the bell rings for lunch.

Our roomie approaches us. "Hey, it's lunch time now, so do you wanna come with?" "You know, sense were roomies and all." "We could probably use this as an opportunity to better get to know each other." Or something like that"... "If your up to it, If not I understand."

Haru and I laugh a tiny bit. "Umm... S...Sure I guess." I said to him very confused,weirdly. I laugh again a tiny bit. "What so funny?" He asks. "Oh it's nothing." I reply. "I just did't think you'd be wanting to sit with me at lunch today, especially because of this morning. His face turns red again. "Look just come on before I end up leaving you behind." "Besides, the only reason why I asked to sit with you was to try and be nice." I smile at him. "Okay, coming!" I say back at him.

We end up sitting on the benches on the roof outside, alone together for lunch. I didn't think I'd be hungry much, so all I packed for lunch was a couple of dumplings, and a small bool of ramen. While Mamoru had packed some rice, sushi, seaweed, and mochi (for dessert). When he notice I didn't have much food for lunch, he offered to share some of his lunch with me. But I declined, and said I was fine.

He then strongly insists though that I should eat more to get through the rest of the day, and then tells me that he'd feed me some of his food anyways. Well I couldn't really complain about it much considering he was being so nice to me, so instead I just agreed. "Thank you for being concerned for me." I say to him politely. "Your welcome." He replies. "I just don't want you to feel hungry, that's all."

I start to feel a little embarrassed/guilty for letting him share his food with me, but at the same time, I'm grateful that he'd do such a thing. "Are you okay?" He asks me concerningly. "Your face seems to be a little bit pink." Once I notice, I stutter. "O...Oh, ummh...I'm okay." "Really, but t...thanks though." I can tell that he doesn't believe me, but he acts cool anyways and says. "Okay." Before you know it lunch time is over, and we end up making it through the rest of the school day fluently. Getting to know Mamoru earlier this afternoon, during lunch, has made me feel even more comfortable a bit. I'm starting to feel a bit safe with him already, and I think that him, Haru, and I are all gonna get alone just well. I even go as far as of asking Mamoru if we could maybe be friends by the end of the night, and at first he tells me that I'm rushing it. Then he smiles at me and tells me good night. I smile back at him one last time before going back to my studies, while he goes to sleep.

Haru and I stay up a bit longer studying science for learning how to get our bodies back, when finally at 11:00p.m., we finally decide to go to bed. Haru tells me that he's glad we've made a new friend, and I say that I'm glad too. Then we both say good night, as we slip off into our dreams.