Chapter 1

TW- CUSSING, SE;F HARM, TALK ABT RAPE, ALCOHOL AND WEED USEAGE

You was laying bed thinking about much you miss Jc so you facetime him without realizing he was around friends so we played it off like I was his cousin and we was really close and then you got a text from a random number so you thought it was gonna be you ex cuz he has done that a lot. A worried look came across your face and Jc got scared cuz he knows everything.

Text Message

xxxxxxxxxx- Hey I think we need to talk.

Y/n- umm who's this

xxxxxxxxxx- don't play dumb.

y/n- ok but I'm telling you idk who you are. how did you get my number?

xxxxxxxxxx- your my girlfriend and we talk everyday.

y/n- I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong number. I'm single and glad to be

xxxxxxxxxx- I'm so sorry I'm about to be single to lol. where you from?

y/n- I would rather not disclose that info you could be a 80 year old creep.

xxxxxxxxxx- fair enough but I'm promise I'm not.

y/n- ok well I gotta go my brother has been waiting on facetime

Jc keeps asking who it is and I keep saying idk. i quit talking to the random person and tell jc it's just someone who got the wrong number, jc said are you sure it's not ur ex i said i'm sure. i tell jc i have to get off the phone i had something to do. i really didn't have anything to do i just wanted to go get coffee.

later that day

i was really thinking abt going to LA to see Jc but all his friends would ask abt me but i think i'm in the place it wouldn't bother that much if they did find out so i texted Jc.

y/n- hey Jc! i was thinking and i miss you so much so i was thinking maybe i could come to LA for a little

JC- wait rlly i would love that but what if ppl find out

y/n- i think i'm in the place where i would be fine with it.

JC-omg i'm booking ur flight right now

Y/n- omg i'm so excited where am i gonna stay?

JC-you can stay with me or i can get you a hotel but you flight is in the morning at 7 AM it's all they had

y/n-that's so early but okay talk to you later love you

JC-love you bye