☆ 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 \ 𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗨

small an first:

hello! long time no see. ive had a rough summer but its getting better! i still have few not finished oneshots in my notes :) a lot of things happened and i hope everyone is doing okay. remember you are amazing, worthy and great <3 anyway this one is a bit longer and not too good. i feel a bit rusty but i really like to write so here it is...

-▪︎-

~high school au~

fluff
platonic/not established relationship but does use 'love' once
cw: cursing (wh*re, bi*ch)

-▪︎-

dream was so confused. how can there be so many formulas in one class? most of them didn't even have any numbers, just letters. none of it made sense in his mind and he was convinced that the teacher just made up some numbers and letters. math was hard. difficult. impossible. it was only for weirdos.

he groaned as he just stared at the white board, not even trying to understand anymore. he slowly looked to his left. there sat sapnap, his best friend. on top of his raven hair sat his signature black cap. it was odd how he still had it. normally teachers would explode with anger if they sas this wrongdoing happen. you had to always question their morals when a hood or a beanie were the biggest crimes but bullying could slip. dream looked the others eyes and saw the same confusion. they were fucked. no way they could pass this class. no matter how much they would cheat on the test.

dream desided to give up. it's friday afterall. he started doodleing on his notebook. after drawing some weird hurricane scribbles all over his notebook's page, he checked the clock. he turned down again with a dissapointed face after seeing that they still had twenty minutes.

the teachers talking with the same monotone voice, got his mind sleepy. his eyes slowly closing. just for a second he tought.

he felt poking from his left side. he quickly looked up, shocked, feeling on the verge of a heart attack. luckily it was only sapnap poking him and waking him up. the raven haired boy passed the blonde a note saying how he was sorry but didint want the older to get detencion. dream smiled to the younger feeling grateful but obviously he'd never say that aloud. he wrote back a note with his messy handwriting saying thanks but it was very close to make him scream. the other read it and just gave a side look making dream chukle, which the teacher heard.

"you two in the back, shut your mouths or you need to get out from the class"

"sorry mam" the boys said in unison smiling at the teacher. they didn't sound guilty, more like sarcastic but the teacher continued. somehow the boys had that talent of making everything sound funny. they actually did get some smiles around the classroom, which showed how bored everyone else were.

the bell rang. they got some homework what neither of the boys knew how to do.

"im so fucked" the blonde said when they were walking towards their lockers.

"me too, i dont understand shit. and george is sick and he cant help"

"yeeeess, what an ungrateful bitch he is" dream said referring how george had left them alone to suffer. they both laughed at that.

george, their other best friend who was a year older and a lot more understanding in maths, would often help the two out. sure the other two knew had to code and knew basic math, but weird algebra was not a part of it.

sapnap and dream belonged to the football team making them quite popular. they hung out with the team making their friendgroup relatively big. although it was known by everyone in the group that the two boys were inseparable.