𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐘 - 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑁 𝑀𝐶𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑅𝑌 𝑋 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅

𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆. 

𝐸𝑁𝐽𝑂𝑌.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 a quiet morning in the household, there was rarely anything going on. No premieres to get ready for, no lunch dates with anyone, no appointments, nothing. It was just a peaceful day you both had rarely gotten. You got to spend time with each other and not rush around. Heaven to you both.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She extended her hand with the cup of coffee in it.

You took the coffee Helen had poured you, giving her a peck on the lips before going to the refrigerator and grabbing your creamer, "In our time of being together, I still cannot comprehend how you get up so early. Everyday." You added on, still weary from your sleep.

You heard her laugh quietly behind you, drinking her own coffee, "It's called a routine, which you do not have. It's actually quite refreshing, you should try waking up early-"

"Helen, my love, don't waste your breath. We both know that I'd never get up so early. You're just healthy and like you said, have a routine. And I admire you for that!" You spoke with faux cheer, stirring your coffee so the creamer mixed in. You turned around, your lower back on the edge of the counter as you drank it.

She sighed, "..I try with you. I really do."

You hummed in response, walking towards her with a tired smile. You gazed up at her with doe eyes, sucking in a breath. "And I appreciate it with all my heart." You pressed a light kiss to her lips as you finished your sentence. "But, I do feel quite bad that you have to sit here for a few hours, alone."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't mind, the more sleep you get the more energy you have. Meaning, you aren't cranky. So when you are up, I have all the personality you have in the world, and that, that is much more important than me having company at 6 a.m. Besides, Iris here gives me great company." You both looked down at the cat that watched you. You rolled your eyes, focusing back on Helen.

"Glad my personality amuses you." You pushed yourself off of her, setting the mug back down onto the counter and heading to the stairs.

"Are you already going back to sleep?"

"No, idiot. I'm going to get dressed since we go and pick out the tree today since you insist we buy a real one." You yelled back, opening the door to your bedroom and closing it shut. You retied your robe for a moment as you looked for an outfit that was appropriate for the occasion and weather.