───── ( 🖇 ) 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 _ 3

❝ YEOSANG ( HOST ) ❞ here we are! now is finally the moment i and many others have been looking forward most in the academy

YEOSANG ( HOST ) ❞ here we are! now is finally the moment i and many others have been looking forward most in the academy... the final exam! we have a lot of exciting solo showcases today, so let's get right into them, shall we?

yeosang glanced at the performance
order sheet and began speaking again

❝ YEOSANG ( HOST ) ❞ here's the order as a reminder, and it looks like ella is our first contender! i'm really looking forward to it, since she was our last first place winner! come up to the stage please!!!

YEOSANG ( HOST ) ❞ here's the order as a reminder, and it looks like ella is our first contender! i'm really looking forward to it, since she was our last first place winner! come up to the stage please!!!

ELLA MOON ❞ hello, 안녕, 你好, こんにちは! i'm ella moon and hopefully i can charm you with my voice!

─────────────────

𖥻 ELLA MOON !
HELLO )

ELLA as JOY

─────────────────

YEOSANG ( HOST ) ❞ honestly, there's nothing more perfect than a song called 'hello' to kick off the night, right?

TAEYEON ( TEACHER ) ❞ such an iconic song! i thought it suited you well and you did absolutely amazing vocal wise too! i could tell you seemed really confident as you performed and that you genuinely enjoyed your time up there!

ELLA MOON ❞ yeah! red velvet has inspired me so much through my trainee days, so i really wanted to sing 'hello' as a thank you to both red velvet and joy! also, i just love this song, it's honestly such a bop!

irene was smiling big

IRENE ( TEACHER ) ❞ that warms my heart, ella. thank you for supporting my group! i'll be sure to tell joy all about you