Come And See Me In Nothing

Harry is an idiot...

Harry broke up with louis because... Fuck! He doesn't even know what happened too! All he knew that it was getting too much and harry doesn't do too much. He just wants to mess around and not get caught with feelings. But he did! He did caught feelings with louis. Who wouldn't he was the perfect sub and the perfect person harry had ever encounter with. He was so used to just fucking and that's it really, he has subs but all he's really into is just the sex and pleasure.

But then louis came with his perfect blue eyes and perfect smile, perfect body that is carved by a god. A perfect attitude and a perfect heart. Harry is an idiot to think that all of those are too much. He knew from the very first start that louis was- is different from the others. The both of them were just too compatible with each other, like a glove they fit so perfectly. Their hard and softs limit is impeccable that's why there has always been so pleasurable for the both of them.

Now sitting here and watching as Niall give off his best man speech he's probably a bit drunk, him being an Irish and all. He laughs at the right places, but... He was distracted because he can see louis giggling a few tables from them, he was mad because he wasn't the one that is making louis happy.

Louis looked gorgeous with his perfect face and perfect body. He was wearing a dress the one where he looked really pretty and slutty and harry is mad. He knows he shouldn't be because he had let louis go, because he is a coward. Now all he can do is to guilt himself and believe he would never get louis back.

Time passes he didn't realize that they had moved on from speeches and that people are now moving to the dancefloor, harry was snapped out of his gaze at louis. When he felt a hand roughly pat his shoulder and shook him, he heard a familiar cackling making him roll his eyes as Niall sat beside him, Niall had been a big supporter and really good friend for them all, he was the one who set up Liam and Zayn and introduces louis to him, he was the 'captain' as he always says he is. He was one who made their dreams came true and let his 'ships' sail. Whatever that is.

Even though they had split up, louis still comes along to them to places and events or just hang out with them. Unless Harry's with them or tagging along, louis would make up some excuses and not come. He knows that they're disappointed at him and he is too, he hates himself. Because he had cause pain and despair to louis in ways, he never imagined he would. Gosh he never knew he's this dramatic. Louis really does things to him.

"You do know you're an idiot mate?" Niall said as the silence stretched too much, hands still on his shoulder as he looks around entertained with what's going on. Harry just hums as his gaze is still glued to louis, whose dress rode up a little showing off his plum pious thighs, harry discreetly lick his lips. And willed himself not to get a hard on.

"you're hopeless and an idiot, why am I not surprised." Niall stated again, heaving out a sigh.

Harry frowned at him, and he knows he couldn't deny that. He wouldn't deny that. Harry just sighed and continued to look around, seeing the newly wed. Zayn is giggling while hanging off of Liam's. He too thought, it would be nice to get married one day. But with all the people that come and go in his life, he never felt that connection with someone until louis. God, he needs to get a grip and stop thinking every second about louis.

Diverting his attention again, he spared a glance at louis' table, but looked back again. Louis looks upset and has a small frown on his face and a pout on his face. A frown started to form on Harry's face too, he spared a glance at louis' date. And saw that the douche bag is glued to his phone, and doesn't seem to give a fuck that he had upset louis.

Well Harry's date is also doing what louis is doing since his date is staring like a creep at his ex. Hours passed and harry tried to just enjoy everything since it's Liam and Zayn's wedding and he doesn't want to ruin anything for them. And Niall is just being the lucky go happy guy he is, and entertaining everyone within his vicinity.