°•-| SCENARIO 02: "How You meet Your Boyfriend" |-•°

"~How You meet Your Boyfriend~"

(NOTE: Y/n = Your Name)

Your POV

It was yet another sunny day outside... Well... WAS a sunny day. Until, of course, gray clouds started covering up the blue sky and droplets of water started falling from above.

It was raining.

I always loved the rain... The calming sounds of pitter patter, the fresh smell of leaves, and the childhood memories of when I used to play outside in the cold with my friends.

Those were the simpler days. No need to worry about work, financial problems, or what the future has in store for you. Just being a child... Living carefree and happy. We all want to go back to those days, don't we?

I wish... No, I WANT to relive those days again.

...

You know what?

Fuck it.

I walked away from my window, took my apartment keys with me and ran out the room. Lucy halted from drinking her hot choco and looked at me as I opened the front door and went out. She thought nothing of it and presumably continued with her warm drink.

After getting out the complex, I was greeted with umbrellas and rain.

I didn't bring one, didn't need one. What I needed was to experience the kind of fun I had when I was young.

And so I ran again. I knew where to go. To the Park, where I can just stomp on puddles and welcome the rain, laying on the grass.

And I got there. I halt to take in the scenery, the place was practically drowned in droplets. I'm sure the plants were enjoying the water's company 'cause so was I.

I grinned widely, memories flooded my mind, as I jump around and just enjoy the moment of pure carefree happiness.

Peter's POV

I was in my van, eating some snacks before deciding to check on (Y/n). It was raining heavily outside so I hope my darling is getting too cold in her room.

God, I wish I could just get there and pull her in my warm embrace, rolling her up in blankets to keep her from freezing.

I got out the van, which was parked beside the Park. Yep, I parked it right beside the Park. I didn't want my darling noticing and the landlord was getting suspicious of my vehicle being near the building.

I walked around the jogging track that leads to my destination.

I was so focused on the thought of how nice it would've been if I could be by my darling's side right now until my daydreaming was interrupted by laughter and the sound of squeals.

The voice sounded familiar.

I looked at the direction of the sounds and my eyes widened...

It was (Y/n)....

She was out in the cold running around the wet grass. Some passerbys stopped to either glance at her weirdly or just laugh at her and took videos. I didn't like that.

I decided threatening a few others that came to think of taking a video of my darling. I got to scare off some assholes while some just laughed it off and pushed me aside, walking away.

I looked up again to see my (Y/n) still in the area, seeming like she was in her own little world. As much as I didn't want to burst her cute bubble, I had to keep her from getting a cold.

Sighing, I walked up to her graceful figure. I was just about to reach out to her before she turned around and froze. We both looked at each other, silent as we let the rain be the noise.