iii. gone

HAWKINS, INDIANA 1984

NICOLE HAD gone to Steve's house, she had seen Nancy Wheeler, someone she hates with her soul.

Don't ask her why, she won't give you a reason.

She also seen Barbara.

So, Steve had only been with Nancy because he knew that she liked him and because he couldn't get with Nicole.

Dickhead.

Nicole had come with Nikki, Lillian and Amour.

Nancy had come with Barbara, you couldn't see it, but somewhere in the woods, you could spot Jonathan Byers with his camera.

What was he doing in the wood?

We don't know, but it's 1984, he's a white boy probably just being a weirdo.

He wasn't wrong when he said he was going to have a little party, not to mention it's filled with people she just doesn't like.

Nicole decided to tell him she was going to leave but couldn't find him, so now she was just walking around his house looking for the mullet teenager.

After about 20 minutes, she gave up and just left him.

What annoyed her now is that she had to start looking for her twin sister and the rest of her friends which were no where to be seen.

She assumed that Nikki was with Parker, Harrington's sophomore little brother, and the girls just left because this party was lame.

So that's what she did first, she asked whoever she asked where Harrington's little brother's room was, she learned something new that night.

One, it's weird to ask where someone's room is if they not actually at the party, and two, his name is Peter and not Parker.

Nicole knocked on his door and he answered surprised to see her.

"N-Nicole?" He stuttered

"Yeah, hi Peter I was wondering if you knew where my sister Nikki was? I know you guys are friends" Now Peter was even more shocked he knew her name.

From what Nikki told him, anyone that either hasn't caught her attention or is popular enough.

"Actually I don't know, I didn't even know she was here" Peter told her.

He cursed at himself sometimes for not thinking Nikki or Nicole were attractive.

He didn't know why he would always stare at the guys, they were no good for him.

Men aren't suppose to like men, but he did.

Why couldn't he be normal like everyone else?

Nicole nodded her head wondering where her sister could be at?

"I could help you search for her?" He asked her.

She thought about it before nodding her head, she wanted to leave and just sleep.

For the first time, she just wasn't feeling party.

Jonathan being Jonathan took pictures at Nancy and Steve having sex but also caugh something weird.

He caught a maybe some seven feet tall man dragging two girls — Barbara Holland and Nikki Sinclair.

That scared him enough to stop taking creepy pictures and going back to his house to look for Will.

It had now been two weeks since Will disappeared and most people were hoping the Byers child was gone, his brother was weird and he was a nerd so it wouldn't do anything if they both died.

That's what most people thought actually.

Jonathan wasn't sure to why people were so cruel to a child, he didn't care if it was to him, Jonathan knew he could take it but he knew Will couldn't take it.

While Peter and Nicole searched for Nikki, they realized that she actually wasn't in the Harrington household.

They decided to check in the backyard, towards the pool but nothing.

Nicole decided to go home because her sister wasn't at the Harrington home.

She walked in her home going straight to Nikki's room not finding her inside.

She ran to Erica's room opening the door quietly, not to wake up the child not seeing her twin sister in their as well.

She went to Lucas's room to find him playing with man dolls but no sight of her sister.

"What do you want Nicole?" He asked.

She contemplated telling him or not.

"Have you seen Nikki?" She asked him

"I thought she was with you?"

"Yeah but when I went to go look for Har-the kid I was tutoring for to tell them that I was going I couldn't find him and then I went to go look for her but never found her either and Amour and Lillian weren't their either so I imagine they went home or something" she rambled.

Lucas's smirk turned into a frown when he realized his sister wasn't joking.

"Did you see anything weird?"

Nicole's feelings were all over the place, she didn't know what to think "No I didn't see anything weird"

She thought again for a little remembering that she had seen some red In the Harrington pool.

"Wait, I did some something red in St- Peter Harrington's pool" she told him

"Pet-Peter? Since when- you know what I won't even question you, was is blood?" He asked, he had a feeling a demorgogon took someone other than just William Byers.

"Ok" he turned around and took his little phone device he uses to talk with his kid friends.

"Code red"