°~ 4 ~°

⚠️SMUT TIME!, praise, k!nks, overstimulation ⚠️
Top: Sapnap
Middle: Karl
Bottom: Quackity

It was somewhere in the evening, 4pm. And he and his boyfriends were a cuddled up together. This time he smiled and blushed. his 2 lovers woke up as well

. "I-Im Sorry-" sapnap was about to say but quackity said something else "it's fine, I already forgive you both!" He said. Karl and Sapnap smiled. Quackity gave both of them a "scrumptious, delicious, JUCIY" Kiss 😏. They all got up but carried Quackity to the bathroom to clean him up. As they were cleaning him up Karl said something.

"Oh quackity why would you destroy your beautiful silky thighs~" he said which almost sounded like a groan. Karl had never seen quackity in his boxers. cause they never had time to do "it". quackity blushed at that comment. "yeah why would you there beautiful and soft~" sapnap groaned as he slowly moved his hand up Quackitys thigh to his crotch.

Quackity moaned at the slightest touch. Karl got close to Quackitys neck and started to abuse it, sucking, licking, biting. Quackity started to moan slightly louder as he grew a erection. Sapnap started to palm quackity through his boxers which immediately has pre-cum on it. Sapnap palmed and kiss quackity while at it.

Sapnap had entrance since quackity was moaning. He licked and sucked every spot that was untouched. Quackitys neck was already covered in h!ckeys
(20 minutes later). Sapnap carried Quackity into there room and slightly, and rough pushed him against the bed which made quackity moan.

And karl and sapnap had a heated make out session with quackity. Ever so lightly Karl would grind on quackity which made him moan loudly. "p-please! Karl" Quackity said. "Please what?, Use full sentences" Karl  said."j-just fuck me up!" Quackity said. "Beg for it slut!" Karl said. "Ooh~ please Karl fuck me so hard~ fuck everything of me~ me be covered in your taste!~" quackity said. And with that Karl got hard. "Good boy~"

Karl toke some lube from his night stand and pulled down his pants along with his boxers and lubed up his cock. he stroke it slowly so he wouldn't jack off and cum everywhere. "Since you want to be fucked so bad~ no prep~" Karl said. Karl then pushed all the way into quackity earning a loud moan from him

"Mm~ d-daddy! go harder and faster~" quackity moaned out. And Karl did. The room was filled with thrusts, skin slapping.
"you are *thrust* such a slut *thrust* for my cock *thrust*" Karl said. And he thrusted in deeper. Which quackity moaned so loud probably our neighbors would've heard. "AH-HH YES~! MMH~"

Sapnap wanted to have his pleasure as well. He snuck behind Karl and shoved his 10 inch 😏👌Into Karl earning a loud moan from him. "AHH~ MM~  IM ABOUT TO CU-" Karl said but realsed his load into quackity. Sapnap thrusted in and out roughly and trying to go in the same rhythm like Karl.

"Oh baby *thrust* I love you*thrust* so tight *thrust* just for me" sapnap moaned out. Quackity was a moaning mess "AHH~ MMM~ Mghh~" quackity moaned. "I-I-im about to CUM!" And quackity did as Karl pushed so far in him because of sapnap. They all stopped thrusting. Quackity thought they were done, he was a bit overstimulated but with pleasure, not until he got switched places.

Quackitys face was now facing sapnaps cock. And sapnap had his face infront of Karl's cock. Sapnap thrusted his hips in Quackitys mouth which made him gag a little bit. Quackity then began to bob his head up and down.

Sapnap then sucked on Karl's dick which made Karl main really loud. Sapnap bobbed his head up and down. Karl was moaning but they were muffled since he was bitting his lip. "C'mon let me hear those beautiful noises" sapnap said. And with that Karl moaned.

Quackity kept on shoving his mouth onto sapnap dick while moaning which caused vibrations on dick which made sapnap moan onto Karl and Karl moaned loudly as well. (If ykyk idk if y'all understand 🥲)
Karl grabbed onto sapnap's hair and shoved his mouth down even more down his dick. Sapnap moaned and did the same to Quackity. "Mm~ in about to Cum~" sapnap yelled.

Quackity then bobbed his head faster and deeper. "Ahh~ FUCK MM~" and realsed his load into quackity. Quackity swallowed all of his cum. Yummy!. Karl then realsed a while after. They all plopped onto the bed breathing heavily. "we should do it again you guys feel amazing!" Quackity said. "Ofc anything for you baby" sapnap said. They all cuddled into bed and slept