Jayme Hargreeves x gn!reader

A/N thank you TJoline for requesting. I finally got to watch the Umbrella Academy for this One shot and I love it so much! So I hope you enjoy and please leave comments down below I would really love some feedback.

Y/N POV

Reginald Hargreeves wanted me to come over to his house today. I didn't know the reason but I could not give up this opportunity.

I know all about the sparrow academy and I am very intrigued with their powers. I mean to have the powers of Gravity, have snake venom, having weird squid tentacles coming out of you, and more? It's unlike other superpowers that superheros in the comic books have.

I met Reginald Hargreeves because him and my dad were friends back in the day and then my dad died and Reginald tried to help me. He raised me. What I mean by raising me I mean he would come to the abandoned house I lived in by myself and gave me food and all the necessities.

That went on for 5 years and then when I turned 18 I turned my life around. I got a job in this really secret organization. Then I kept checking up on Reg just like he checked up on me. Then today he asked me to come in and obviously I'm gonna say yes. I never got to see the Sparrow academy. I mean I walked past it but I never got to be inside.

I felt like this was really important so I went to my closet and grabbed clothes I thought would be good for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

I walked over to my closet and saw my favorite button up. It was black with silver gems on the chest area of the shirt. I put it on and buttoned up but I kept the two top buttons unbuttoned. Then I grabbed black slacks, back loafers and a black belt.

I walked over to my dresser and opened my jewelry box. There wasn't much in it. I grabbed a silver Dragon necklace (up there ^) and put it on. It was the last thing my dad gave to me before he died. He said it would be important later on. Honestly I don't know whether to trust him because I'm 29 now and the necklace still doesn't mean anything. I still wear it though because it is a cool necklace. Then I grabbed a blue Damascus steel ring. (Outfit up there ^)

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and headed out getting in my car and driving to the Sparrow Academy.

When I got there I parked my car in the back like Reg told me to and headed to the front of the house and knocked on the front door. I straightened out my outfit while waiting and raked my hair through my hair.

The door opened and in front of me stood the one and only Reg Hargreeves. He pulled me into a hug and clapped me on the back. He pulled away and motioned me to come in. I walked in and the door closed behind me.

"Thank you for coming on such a short notice. Today the Sparrow Academy is training Martial Arts with Pogo and I thought that this was a great opportunity to show you what they are really like," he said and then opened the door to the Dojo.

When we walked in there was a squid boy wrapping his tentacles around a girl who was kneeling. It looked like he was choking her and their siblings were trying to get Spiky Squid guy to let her go.

"I'm afraid there's no tapping out in the real world, children" Reg said with a firm voice. After a couple minutes of everyone wondering what's going to happen. The girl who was kneeling grabbed a piece of wood and stabbed it into tentacle arms. With a grunt, the boy who was smirking at me, fell backwards and the girl started gasping for air. Then when she finally caught her breath she ran forward and kicked a bell that was on the floor.

Everyone around them clapped besides Reg and I. I can't say that I am not impressed by the determination of the girl but I want to see her fight a full fight not just the end of one. The smirking boy had a look of defeat. Braid girl had a look of satisfaction after seeing the look on her brother's face.