new yet familiar world

(first fan fic so expect tons of errors and infrequent updates)

komi was lying in her bed slowly drifting to sleep after a long day of school. it was a pretty good first-year sports festival after all so she was pretty tired slowly closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep...

komi-san! komi-san! wake up!!!!

komi bolted up completely startled looking around with the sudden realization that she was back in school as well as seeing najimi in front of them and Tadano to their side.

Tadano went to reach for his notebook and wrote something and showed it to komi

komi-san are you feeling okay? you seem to be startled.

komi tilted her head in confusion at Tadano before picking up the pencil and notebook from her desk and writing something down for him

Tadano why are you talking through a notebook?

Tadano in response wrote down what do you mean? I always communicate through this.

najimi looked at the whole ordeal in amazement and said" while isn't this quite intreating seems like komi caught the Tadano virus hahaha" causing Tadano to give them a stern look of disapproval.

Tadano went back to his notebook writing  komi if you are not feeling well you can tell me you. You don't have to be afraid to tell me if your throat hurts or something.

komi in response wrote I'm fine it's you that I'm worried about why are you writing stuff down.

but then a thought came to her head

(oh this is all just a dream I'm going to wake up any moment)

she then pinched herself to test this theory and... it felt real, she looked at her hands and it was completely normal. everything was completely normal like in real life.

(this... is... all... real...)

komi started to freak out as Tadano and najimi try to calm her unsuccessfully until Tadano took Komis hand and said

"everything.. is... going... to be... okay"

everything went silent as Tadano and komi realizing that they were holding hands jolted back in a blushing fury.

as everyone got settled down the three sat down at their desk in a triangle formation ready to discuss just what was going on.