The Feral Hero

Name: Madeline Jaw

Hero name: Feral

Age: 16/25

Gender: Female/Futa (depending on rp)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

Quirk: Wild Animal

Quirk: Wild Animal

Born as a Kitsune (Fox girl), she always had naturally good senses. Her hearing and smell were impeccable. Her animal like nature later, she had became very competitive and always wanting to be the best. Thanks to this she naturally went into using her free time to learn sword play, and train herself.

This competitive nature however, is also her downfall, she is forced to stick to solo work so that she doesnt lose sight of what she needs to do and make mistakes with other heroes.

Madeline sometimes helps out at UA, teaching kids without a natural affinity for fighting to learn martial arts and sword fighting like she did. Madeline also helps with school competitions and teaches classes in tracking.

Backstory: Madeline was born a Kitsune, meaning she naturally had better senses than the other children like hearing and smell. As she got older though, at about 6 or 7, she started to become abit of a nuisance. Easily irritated, always wanting to be number 1.

At the age of 13, she was walking home from a more relaxing day out with her parents, it was getting kind of dark and the streets were pretty scarce of people. When some guy stopped them asking for directions, as her father started to help out said guy, two more came up behind Madeline and her mother. One had a quirk, that allowed him to produce a gas that made them lose consciousness.

The guy who was asking for directions made her father turn around to see them being dragged away, but before he could yell or do anything, a gun was put to his side. He was forced to watch as the two drove off with Madeline and her mother.

After 15 minutes, the guy gave her father a script to give to the police, wth a list of the kidnappers demands and how to get in contact.

It was 3 weeks later when the kidnappers were found in an old abandoned factory. Madeline and her mother were tied up in an office at the end of a hallway when a hero burst in, quickly untying them and leading them out of the office and down the hallway. Desperate to be helpful, not wanting to be useless, Madeline charged into a room and started to attack one of the kidnappers group, in a panic, the hero jumped in aswell and ended up getting shot defending her.

Madeline felt on overwhelming amount of guilt, and by the end of the polices factory siege, the hero did survive and harboured no hard feelings, but Madeline learned respect for heroes will always be her strongest feeling.

After her major fuck up, Madeline dedicate dher time to training herself, martial arts, excersising, just making sure she was gonna be a strong, proud hero when she finished school.