*17*

After around 45 minutes the cafe starts slowing down until there's only a few people left and they are already taken care of. Yeosang let out a quiet groan before leaning his back against the counter.

"Man, I think I really need to hire some new people." Miyeon starts to do some stretches to loosen her body up.

"Well good news! I made everyone sandwiches for lunch and I cut up the watermelon!" Yunho passed around small plates of sandwiches and watermelon on it. Yeosang and Jongho thanked the man before scarfing down their sandwich quickly. Miyeon picked up some watermelon and was about to eat it before someone bursted through the door.

"This is the place Joong mentioned with the dogs!" A familiar voice rings out through the cafe.

"Oh wait you're that girl from our math class!" A second voice rings out as two guys walk towards the counter.

"Oh yea... You're San and Wooyoung right?" Wooyoung leans his elbows on the counter and glances over at everyone. "Funny seeing you here. Do you work here?"

"No, she just likes to wear an apron and stands behind the counters of various cafes." Yeosang crosses his arms and moves next to his friend.

"I was just asking." He rolls his eyes. Miyeon rushed in between them and chooses to ignore Yeosang's comment. "Yep! I work here and these two gorillas are Jongho and Yeosang." She gestures to her coworkers with a disappointed sigh. Jongho gave a pout before nudging Miyeon. "And this is Wooyoung and San they're in my math class."

San grins also showing off his eye smiles. "Nice to meet you guys." He held out a hand to the male employees. Hesitantly they shake the newcomers hand.

Someone suddenly clears their throat and moves closer to the group with his plate of watermelon and sandwich. The group turns to face the person who made the sound. "And I'm Yunho!"

"Hey ive seen you walking around campus before! You're that freakishly tall kid. " Wooyoung nudged his friend and pointed at Yunho. San lightly shook his head before holding a hand out to the 'freakishly tall kid'.

"Sorry for my friend." Yunho chuckles and shakes his hand.

"It's better than the 'How's the weather up there' comments."

Wooyoung also goes to shake the new boy's hand.

"Ok but you're already super popular! I've heard at least one or two comments about you in the cafeteria."

Miyeon raised her eyebrows at the new information. Yunho just shrugged while shaking the noisy boy's hand.

"Yea! He turned down THE Kim Jiwoo and lowkey roasted her. He said he's not trying to waste his school year with drama and two faced snakes" Wooyoung was practically yelling.

Miyeon let out a laugh as Yunho glanced at her with a shy smile.

"Wow you really told her but she really does deserve it" She covers her mouth letting out some more chuckles. The rest of the boys are left snickering at the comment reveal.

"Well I've heard all of the stuff she's done and there's no way I'd ever even be friends with her let alone be in a relationship with her. He finally explained himself.

"That's the best thing I heard all day not gonna lie." Jongho piped up and handed San and Wooyoung a couple of coffees.

"See? So he's the talk of the town and someone I wanna be friends with." Wooyoung grinned almost eerily at the tall man.

"I don't see what the big deal is but I guess we can be friends." He scratched his head before pulling out his phone and exchanging numbers with the two newbies.

Miyeon steals the numbers as well before leaning over the counter and almost whispering to the boys.

"Hey, do you guys happen to need a job?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh sorry ive been super busy lately and having little motivation to write but i hope to get this back up and running soon!