Rocky & Veronicas Excellent Adventure (WIP)

Rocky & Veronica's Excellent Adventure

(This side story takes place in the future and is NOT canon to the JeriBlueCast Universe)

Prologue
   Veronica sat on her throne, holding her glass of milk, she bitterly stared into nothingness, a dull sadness in her eyes, surrounded by people she had just met.

   "There I am...Veronica...queen of all the land...now who'd have thought that? Well how'd I come to this? I hear you ask...well, come closer, and I'll tell ya, it all started...yesterday, and what a day that was! It's what I call:
A Very Bad Day..."

Chapter 1 - Bar
   Rocky stumbled towards the phone, drunk off his ass, he dialed his home phone number, the beeping of the phone drowned out by the noises of glasses clinking and the vomiting of drunken patrons.

   "Hey, Steph, STEPH!!! Are you there??"
Rocky bellowed into the phone
   "Yes, yes I fucking am Rocky."
She replied annoyingly
   "Look, me and Veronica are gonna be a bit late tonight, we met up with a couple of guys and, they're off tomorrow to...I dunno, fight some war somewhere."
   "Whatever, just don't be fooling around with her, you know I love you guys but you know how you get when you're drunk."
   "Yuh huh, okay, love youuu." Rocky replied, he slammed the phone on the receiver.
   "Rocky, put the phone down! Hey over here you sexy fuck." Veronica yelled.

   Rocky and Veronica partied and drank for hours, though eventually they had to go back home. They drunkenly stumbled out of the bar, Rocky vomited on a fellow homeless person before walking off, while Veronica did the same, and walked off...in a different direction. A decision they would both soon regret...

Chapter 2 - Hungover
   The ringing in his ear and the raging headache Rocky had the morning after was enough for him to be a little more than hungover. He looked around, slumped over on the ground, with the taste of dryness in his mouth, he realized he wasn't exactly in E-City anymore.
   He smacked his lips, "Oh noo...it's gonna be one of those days..." he pathetically said to himself. He got up, hands on his head, with his bloodshot eyes he wandered around, a small fencing area caught his eye before suddenly being blocked by a suspicious character.

   "What what what? Huh, who's that?" A very drunk and disoriented woman in a farmer's outfit with a deep and gravelly voice suddenly popped up,
   "Oh...hi, hello, ugh, you gotta help me, I gotta go home because I don't feel very well at all..."
   "What? Home? No...no..."
   "Oh...so you can't help me at all then?"
   "Uhh no, well yes, well uhh actually, stand over here."
   She pointed behind herself, Rocky looked over there shoulder to a large pad on the ground, with a large button on it. He walked over it and pulled out a bottle of Pepsi Max.
   "Oh, don't mind if I do!!" The woman snagged it out of his hands, she drank the bottle down in one gulp. Confused, Rocky asked "What was that for..?"
   "Uhh, it's uhh, the thing you're standing on yes, yes it's uh...actually, it's called context sensitive, it's uhh, sensitive to...context, oh, yes, by the way, the names uhh...Birdie.."
   "Beardy? But ya haven't got a beard..." he replied
   "No...Birdie, I scare birdies"
   "Oh...okay, Birdie." he looked her up and down still trying to comprehend what was going on, he walked over to another Context Sensitive pad, suddenly he felt something in his pockets. He pulled out a glass of water and a Seltzer Tab, he plopped the Seltzer in and took a swig. Like magic, his head was cleared and his headache subsided.

   "Wow, just what I needed; in fact, it would seem to me that these give me just what I need, at that moment in time...oh I see what she means! Context sensitive, clever! Well I feel loads betta'! Let's get out of here!"
   Rocky wandered around for a bit, his surroundings were alien and foreign to him, eventually he came across a bridge with a huge gargoyle sitting on it.