New Student? M.S.

THIS IS KIND OF LIKE A MORTALS MEET. I PROMISE THOUGH IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT. I JUST REALLY LIKE CLICHES. LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!

The next day Josie left to show around a new student. Percy and Annabeth had finally given in and answered some basic questions like if they were for sure engaged and when the wedding was gonna be and stuff. Still though much to everyones annoyance they were acting extremely nonchalant about the whole thing. The group had a good first period. Everything was great until Josie walked up during passing before second period rubbing her temples. 

"Whats wrong?" Cole asked. Percy gripped Annabeth's hand a bit tighter sensing Josies distress. Annabeth placed her hand on his shoulder causing him to relax slightly. 

"New Student sucks" Josie answered 

"Why?" asked Garret. 

Josie grumbled "he wouldn't stop hitting on me and just had this bully vibe to him"

 Alissa gave her a reassuring smile "Im sure he will get put in his place soon" 

Josie smiled slightly "Luckily he doesn't have any classes with any of us, he's behind in almost all his classes" 

Cas declared "well I feel bad for him, he clearly doesn't have any idea what he's doing. Maybe you judged him too quickly" 

"Maybe, but we should get to our next class" Josie shrugged. 

Percy though had a weird feeling but ignored it seeing as Annabeth was having a good day and neither of them had nightmares the night before. He wanted everyone to stay in a good mood. He ignored it all the way up until lunch. Percy was on high alert feeling something was coming. 

Annabeth finally asked "your tense whats wrong Seaweed Brain?" 

Percy sighed knowing she saw right through him "nothing really I just have this feeling" 

Annabeth scolded "we know it's never good to ignore instincts Perce"

 "I know" he explained "but I didn't want to worry you. You were having a good day. I just--" She gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and he smiled. Then sensing a presence behind them they both turned.

-------------------

Matt Sloan was having a normal day at his new school. His tour guide was hot he he figured he had to be the best looking guy in school (clearly he hadn't met Percy yet or re-met). After his tour guide ditched him he went around his classes looking for some poor girl to sweep off her feet then throw away. Through his search he learned the hottest girl in school was a chick with curly blonde hair, but much to his dismay according to everyone she was off limits. Unless you wanted your jaw punched in. Matt Sloan though was so high in his ego he didn't care. It seemed people liked him already. Through a few more inquires he learned that the hottest guy in school was the swim team captain and that he was tough, and had gone missing the year before. That reminded Sloan of someone but he ignored it. 

That day when he got to lunch he saw a mass of blonde curls sitting at a table. He walked up noticing everyone else in the cafeteria staring at him dumbfounded. When he was a foot from, the table the girl and guy she was sitting next to turned. And that was when he saw the two hottest people alive. Then he recognized the boy. All he could think was it cant be. It cant be the boy he used to bully. The scrawny kid with sea green mischief filled eyes. This was a soldier. Ripped, tough, strong. Sea green eyes that look like they had been to hell and back but the trouble makers grin was undeniable. There sat Percy Jackson. And the blonde girl, the one he now recognized also. The one who broke his nose. Matt was stupid, he didn't take a cue to run. Instead he decided to feed his own ego. 

----------------------------

When Percy and Annabeth turned Percys smile fell. Their stood Matt Sloan. The kid who bullied him and Tyson. Matt seemed to recognize him too. 

Matt said "well well well, if it isn't the criminal kid, wheres the big guy?" The whole cafeteria was watching in stunned silence. They all knew this guy was about to get beat up. 

Percy clenched his jaw and said "i've dealt with a lot worse then you Sloan and don't you dare bring Tyson into this" The friends watched curiously knowing Tyson was Percys brother. 

Just as Percy was about to speak again Matt said "to bad that you had such a rough childhood Jackson, you clearly don't have that many friends if you still talk to Tyson" Matt sneered "still pathetic Jackson" Before Percy could punch him, Annabeth grabbed Percys shoulder. She finally recognized the kid she had punched years ago. Percy looked towards Annabeth raising an eyebrow. 

They had a silent conversation before Annabeth turned to Sloan. She pulled back her left hand. Her fist with her ring sparkling on it and sent her arm straight for Matts nose. He sprawled back as Annabeth said "don't talk to my fiance that way, and don't talk about Tyson either" she paused "I broke your nose years ago Matt and I will do so until you get it into your thick skull that you're not the best. Stop being a bully and get up go to the nurse and get ice. Approach me or Percy again and I wont hesitate." Matt scrambled back and out of the cafeteria. 

When they sat back down Percy kissed Annabeth's forehead "thanks Wise Girl" he whispered 

"Anytime Seaweed Brain" she responded. They explained to their friends how they knew Matt and continued on with their day. Sloan transferred out a day later.