Going to college

(Next morning)
Paige pov: last night everyone was kinda looking at me weirdly... but I kinda just ignored it lol, but I'm going to college in like 3 days and I'm so sad! I don't want to leave. But my mom wants me to go.

Jacob pov: I woke up not in the best mood nor knowing why. But I went downstairs and saw Paige and that instantly made me happy for some reason...

Paige: morning
Jacob: good morning
Paige: what are you doing today?
Jacob:idk maybe just go out and get some lunch, why? Wanna come?
Paige: umm sure! What time are you leaving?
Jacob: like 11:45
Paige: ok imma go get ready!
Jacob:k

Paige: pov I went upstairs to get ready and I kinda wanted to look really cute idk why tho?
Me and Jacob go out alone all the time but this time I'm kinda nervous....

Jacob: I got really happy that Paige was coming with me. But like she's leaving in 3 days... idk what I'm gonna do when she's gone.

(Paige and Jacob leave)

Mia: ohhh Jacob and Paige went out to lunch alone!
Thomas: that's cute!
Bryce: ew no it's not!
Kristian:I think someone's a little jelly welly!!
Bryce:no I'm not!! Paige is like my best friend I could never like her!
Thomas: mhm sureeee
Bryce: I'm going upstairs!

Bryce pov: I mean i feel like I do kinda like Paige more then a friend, but I can't tell her that! What if she doesn't feel the same!? Maybe I'll tell her before she leaves

(With Paige and Jacob)

Jacob pov: me and Paige ended up getting pizza at this local pizza restaurant, we already got our food and Everything and now we were just sitting and talking.

Jacob: so you excited for college?
Paige:eh I guess so...
Jacob: haha why?
Paige: idk I don't really wanna go
Jacob:then don't!
Paige:but my mom wants me too! And I can't let her down!
Jacob: ok, ok I get it,I wouldn't wanna let my parents down either!
Paige: you ready to go?
Jacob: yep!

Paige pov: we went walking for a little bit down by the beach, and I just felt so happy! It's like now when I'm with Jacob, I feel safe and like nothing will bring me down! Am I catching feeling for him?.....

Jacob pov: when me and Paige were walking it just felt right, like it was meant to be like this.. and I don't ever want it to end! Am I starting to like her...?

To be continued.....