My First Love

We'll call him Jack. Jack was my first love. He was the person I'd look to for advice. Let's start from the beginning shall we. I met Jack at school I'm pretty much I think mostly everyone does. I always thought there was going to be a me and him no matter what. That is how it was. He was the person I'd loved the most. He gave me hope when the sky was falling in my eyes but that is what he was suppose to do right?

Jack you didn't love me always in the end or keep your promise never to ghost me because when I needed you weren't no where to be found. When I first met you I thought this was about to be another boy I thought that was cute and would date for a week at most. Little did I know that I would do anything for you. Even if that mean destroyed my reflection in the process. Those times we walked and talked getting to know each other. I remember it. The time I was assigned an essay an decided to mail you an love letter. The time you taught me how to throw a football in the football field. Now at the family reunion I can show my skills. All of the facetime videos we did. The laughs. The hugs. The games. We weren't ever anything and I wanted to be your every thing. It was a lost cause to began with. You didn't call me your girlfriend but said I love you instead. It made me feel special because in his eyes I was special right?...

Wrong, Jack 2 years has past and it feels like yesterday but you've moved on. I should to, you don't think about little ol' me anymore I was just the girl from 9th grade. You still have a current hold on me I want to let go, I do let go a little everyday. That 9th grader in me wanted to always see if me and you would work. A real one boyfriend and girlfriend. No actually not anymore I'm done Jack, blinding myself, being the back up, all of it done. When you moved away I still wanted an us that's how much I loved you. You missed out because I would've again did anything for you. Jack gets the tittle of my first love. You hurt me bad, apology accepted but damage not forgotten and for that it hurts and I'm hurt.

I'm finally saying,

Goodbye Jack