Chapter Forty one

I held both my hands on my face in shock. I smiled as tears started to fall down my face.

Y/n: Yes, yes, I'll marry you, I said watching him slide the beautiful ring on my finger and smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up off the ground. I smiled and laughed kissing him.

Jacob: I love you, Y/n, he stopped putting out foreheads together.

Y/n: J, love you too, I said as he put me down and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

I opened Instagram and took a picture of the ring, posting it on Instagram.

Caption: Soon to be Mrs

Caption: Soon to be Mrs. Day! I'm so incredibly happy to know that I have someone who loves me so much! I love you Jacob! I'm so happy I said yes!🤍🤭✨
Liked by, Thomas Petrou, Mia Hayward, Jake Hayward, and 3.2 million others. 

I closed my phone not looking at the comments. I looked up at Jacob and saw he was posting on Instagram too. I got a notification and saw his post

Caption: I remember the first time we met, I remember our first kiss, I remember our first date, I remember our first time, and now I can say I remember the day I got down on one knee and you said yes

Caption: I remember the first time we met, I remember our first kiss, I remember our first date, I remember our first time, and now I can say I remember the day I got down on one knee and you said yes. I love you Y/n! Thank you for giving me everything I could ever want
🖤
Liked by, Mia Hayward, Ace Akers, Kristrian Raymey, and 2.3 million others.

I looked at the post and smiled. I threw my phone down on the blanket and looked up at him. I grabbing his phone out of his hand and threw it to the side of us on the blanket. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. He picked me up and threw us on the blanket on the ground. He starts kissing me and then all of a sudden pulls away. He looks at me on top of me and smiles at me evilly and happily at the same time. I smile back at him as he grabs my hands putting them above my head. 

Jacob: How much do you like this shirt?

Y/n: What?

Jacob: How much do you like this shirt, he repeats?

Y/n: Not that much why, I looked at him confused?

He smiles at me and goes on his knees looking down at me. I watch him put both his hands on my shirt and rip it open, revealing my boobs in my bra. I look at him with luster as he smiles down at me evilly. 

Jacob: I have a suprise for you, he looked down at me. Something to loosen you up, he said running his hand down my body pulling the shirt off me.  

Y/n: Yeah, what is that?

He reached to the side of me as i looked at his hand pull the top off of a tray. I saw a few brownies. He grabbed one in his hand and brought it inbetween both of us. 

Jacob: Eat some, he said bighting the other end.

I lifted my head up and bit the other end of the brownie. I chewed it and swollowed. I watched him smile and bite the other end of the brownie. He put the brownie down and started to kiss down my body, pulling my pants down. He started sucking and biting on my thighs. He pulled my underwear to the side and started sucking and licking my clit. I ripped at his hair as I noticed  my vision starting to get blurry. It clicked that I was getting high. I looked at Jacob as came back up to my face. He smiled at me and played with his belt undoing it. He put his hands above my head as my vision went blury. I felt him put his belt in my mouth.

Jacob: This might hurt a little, baby. 

Thats when I felt his length press inside of me. He thrusted as much as he coudl inside of me and rubbed my clit with his thumb. It felt better then normal. It left liek more plesure then normal. I don't know why though. Mayb its because were engaged. Maybe its because I know how much Jacob love me and I love him. Maybe its because we havent slept together in a while. Or maybe its because I'm high and so is he. As he thrusted more he stopped rubbing my clit and looked at me with each trust.

Jacob: Do you like that, whispered in my ear? do you like feeling every inch of me inside you? Do you like daddy in you, he said thrusting?

Y/n: Y-y-yes, yes I do! 

He smiled and stared at me as he groaned. I felt my high approaching as I moaned and heard him groan twitching inside me. I sat there as our highs approached and thought about hoe much I love him. I sat there and thought about how he would do anything for me. How he would do anything to sheeled me from pain To make me feel good. To make me know I'm loved. 

I snapped out of my thoughts feeling his load shoot into me. My back arched as I came on him. He pushed my back down once I finished and pulled out. He laid his body to the side of my out of breath sweating. I turned on my side looking at him. That may have not been the longest thing ever but it was the best ever. I should get high with him and have sex more offten... well not that offten because of the baby. Infact this shouldn't happen liek this again till after the babys born, but hey we just got engaged so. 

Jacob: I love you, Y/n, he said kissing my head and pulling me into his side by the waist. Go to sleep.  I'll keep you safe, he said putting a peice of hair behind my ear and cuddling with me. 

I smiled and got up pecking his lips. I laid back down putting my face in his chest. I felt his one hand on the back of my head rubbing it wiht his thumb and the other placed on my lower back. As I fell into a deep sleep as the sky did too becoming dark I heard Jacob.

Jacob: Good night, baby get some sleep.

The next day.....