𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

"What in the name of Merlin am I looking at?" Sirius rubs at his eyes to get the image of his beloved daughter, his pride and joy, the light of his life (besides Remus) cuddle with Theo goddamn Nott out of his brain.

"Where did you even get this?" Remus asked James in exasperation as Lily nodded in agreement through narrowed eyes.

"Answer carefully, I may be your wife but I am also Lyra's godmother and will dropkick you, sweetheart." Lily smiled sweetly at her husband as be scooted away from her.

James rolled his eyes as they all looked at him with judgemental eyes. "Hey! Cool it with the judgy eyes. Harry sent it to me after Spawn of Malfoy gloated to him about him being Lyra's favorite cousin and using it as evidence." James scoffed, shaking his head. "Talk about amateur hour. We all know Harry is her favorite."

Remus made a face which James took as disagreement and placed his hand on his chest. "You too? This betrayal cuts deep you know."

"Your heart is on the other side." Lily chimed in, shaking her head in disappointment. "Dumbass."

Sirius snorted as he turned his head away from the scene and tried to stiffle his laughter.

Just another regular fucking Tuesday.

"Seriously though, who is Lyra's favorite cousin?"

If you know, you know.

Cho watched Lyra sigh for the seventh time as she looked at the heavy letter she received from her father, in addition to the letters from Uncle James, Aunt Lily, and Papa

Cho watched Lyra sigh for the seventh time as she looked at the heavy letter she received from her father, in addition to the letters from Uncle James, Aunt Lily, and Papa. She doesn't even want to think of the ones from Aunt Cissy and Aunt Bella. She's glad Aunty Meda isn't buying into.... whatever is going on.

Cho tried to stiffle her giggles at Lyra's disgruntled look. "Those are big letters, did something happen?"

Lyra stared deadpanned at her housemate and friend. "As you know, Theo-" she cut herself off with a dreamy look over to the Slytherin table. "-and I started dating, my dad knows and he's.... very.... not pleased."

Cho pursed her lips to avoid laughing as she noticed Theo walking over. "Well, I'm sure he'll adjust but boyfriend alert."

Lyra whipped around to smile at Theo. "Hey!"

"Hey." He pressed a kiss to her cheek as he sat down in the empty space besides her. "I think Malfoy is plotting something with Blaise and Pansy."

Lyra tilts her head before nodding. "Uh huh, something like what?"

"Something like dueling Potter for the position of favorite cousin." Theo grins at her with mischief brewing in his eyes.

"Oh sweet Merlin." Lyra groans into her hands. "Why can't this be a regular Wednesday?"

Theo hums as he turns back to watch his three best friends plot aimlessly with mischief brewing inside them before turning to look back at his girlfriend (he still can't believe he can call her his girlfriend!!!!) with intrigue. "Just between us, who is your favorite cousin?"

Lyra gapes at him for a minute before shaking her head and gathering her stuff. "Absolutely not. I will not start a feud in my family." While she does adore his mischief, she won't give in this time, not even if he gives his famous puppy eyes. "Walk me to class instead."

"Of course." Theo instantly agrees and gets up to follow after her. Her first class of the day is Charms while his is Transfiguration.

The walk isn't that long and she's used to it that it feels so much shorter. "I'll see you next period for our double potions." She smiled at him before kissing him gently, her hand placed on his cheek.

It's over far too soon for him and he barely catches her whisper of "My favorite cousin is obviously Corvus." and her grey eyes glinting in mischief identical to his before she closes the classroom door behind her.

Theo wants to laugh so badly, only she could possible cause this effect in him.

Only her.