❝excessive shopper❞

i. excessive shopper
social media and irl

 excessive shoppersocial media and irl

laris.silvers: re-watching liv and maddie
cause it was my childhood. wyd?
liked by tenzingtrainor, teddy.walton and 83, 923 others

tenzingtrainor: rlly good choice it was my childhood too
laris.silvers: omg really? u look so familiar btw
teddy.walton: r u good? thats literally parker
laris.silvers: i know dumbass 🙄

sylve.walton: fucking gorgeous
laris.silvers: i know
teddy.walton: wow
laris.silvers: im kidding, ty ty <3

user1: r u on the floor?
laris.silvers: psh what? yes.
teddy.walton: get tf up lars
laris.silvers: shut tf up ted

user2: BRO JOEY WAS SO UNDERRATED
tenzingtrainor: parker was so underrated 🙄

clarissa silvers sat on her couch, watching liv and maddie with her best friend theodore walton. if it had anything to do with tenzing norgay trainor, then it had her name written all over it.

"lars, can we go to walmart?"

"it's dark out, do we have to?" she paused the tv, lip stuck out in annoyance. "you're buying me all the shit i want."

"fine but there's a thousand dollar limit." she glared at him, clearly annoyed. "kidding, i'm sure you'll find a way to go over." she threw a pillow at him, rolling her eyes.

she threw her converse on, smiling at her friend in an 'i'm going to kill you' sort of way. he gulped, getting up and going to his room to get a hoodie and his keys.

"come on, shit head!" she waited by the door, in one hand her charger and in the other, her phone. "walmart closes at one." she shouted, foot tapping impatiently.

"coming, i'm coming."

the drive there was anything but quiet. it was near a forty five minute ride to go to the good walmart so they talked and sung along to taylor swift and the weeknd. late night car rides were one of their many many joys.

"holy fuck i forgot to tell you, yesterday tenzing trainor followed me back on instagram." she scrolled through her feed, re-posting a 'little miss' to her story and shutting her phone off.

"wait tenzing trainor? like the kid you've had a crush on since the first episode of liv and maddie, tenzing trainor. like tenzing norgay trainor?"

"mmm no the other one." she rolled her eyes. "yes that tenzing trainor."