Birthday # 1

Hey love. I know I haven't really texted much but I know you know that I still care about you. You decided to do something really sweet for me so I wanted to do something too. You have been with me for forever and I know so much about you. You know probably know less about my childhood then I do yours. I. So glad that you came into my life. This might be really long but writing this is making me cry.
When I feel like a bad friend you don't even have to think twice to tell me that I'm wrong as fuck. When I'm having troubles with my family you are always there to help me. You have always been by my side so I just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you for never letting small arguments ruin out friendship and for holding me in you arms when I need a shoulder to cry on. I love you and I know I say that a lot, but I know you know I mean it when I say that.
Thank you for making the quarantine student home fun as hell. You love my music and and your the one that got me into bts. I know you probably don't want me to expose much about you so I'm trying to keep this simple.
Thank you for being so open about yourself to me and letting me into your life in the first place. I honestly feel like I don't deserve a precious angel like you in my life to keep me company. You lightn up the friend group and are never afraid to ask anything to anyone.
I know you aren't kidding when you say that you have my back and that anyone who hurts my heart will pay. You are my dear friend that I spent the most time on valentine's day making a card for just to ask you if you will forever love me. I don't really pay attention to valentine's day but you being so happy made my heart melt.
I know this isn't anywhere as close as the what you are going to write for me yet. But my goal is to update this yearly for you so you know that I will never forget you. I will keep on writing this until it hits 12 because apparently that's are time to start the next day.
I never want you to lose sight of who you are and I never want you to settle for anything but the best. You make me and so many others happy.
I know that you said I'm like the mother of the group holding us all together, but if I'm being honest then I guess we're like me and my mom. When someone makes us upset, we come to the other to cheer eachother up.
Hey do you remember when you said that I might think you weird for liking a certain group of people and I said, if your weird, let's be weird together. Afterwards you wrote in the front of one of your fanfics something along the lines of, "To Hannah, the person who made me realize that being word is a good thing."
I wanted you to know that I cried reading that. It made me realize that I could actually mean something to people. When someone asks me what I'm going to give them for their birthday, I say love and affection. Knowing you, your not crying, you don't cry happy tears. But I know that you will be happy. We may be miles apart but my love, "I will never forget you, and you'll alwaysbe by my side. From the day that I met you, I knew that I will love you till the day I die."
I love you and never forget that, love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY WIFE.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-love Hannah Zesiger