Rudra-Abhishek

Raavi and Shiva sat down on the bed after the longest time...

They have been running behind their two jigar ka tukda's since morning getting them ready for school.

RUDRA AND ABHISHEK.

Abhishek who was 2 years younger than Rudra was equally naughty as him.

Rudra was in kindergarten being 5 yrs old, while Abhishek who was 3, went to activity classes where he would play with kids for an hour or two, or to be precise fight with other kids for swing, slides and other toys or pull pigtails of little girls over there...

Raavi and Shiva were often called at activity centre by the incharge since Abhishek was angry and naughty kid just like Shiva...

Even at home Rudra and abhishek did not let anyone sit quietly for a while...

Rudra was a sweet caring brother to Abhishek. He would protect him from everything and everyone.
Abhishek used to get irritated when Rudra used to kiss his cheek lovingly...

Both the brothers were cute for others but for Shiva raavi it was otherwise...

Rudra was a morning person while Abhishek was a night owl.

Life wasn't same for Shiva raavi anymore, they did not had their own time now, all they had was family time.
Although they both loved it but it was very tiring.

One fine day Rudra put a big balloon under his t shirt saying it was his baby.

Raavi and Shiva who were in awww of their baby's innocence were left dumbstruck when they saw Abhishek entering the room.

He twirled himself showing 6 bulges on his body which he made by putting various balls under his clothes..

Abhishek : mumma mere paas 6 babies hai Rudra se bhi jadya...

Raavi looked at him confused...

He turned to show his 2 small balls which he put, on his bums indicating two babies, 2 on his chest Indicating 2 more small babies, one big one on his stomach, and one on his back...

Raavi giggled at her son while Shiva was embarrassed and tried to hide his face...

All the kids of the house used to irritate suman to such an extent that she felt like pulling her leftover grey hair out..

Rudra and Abhishek were famous duo in their society park.
All the kids loved to play with them..
And their parents used to admire the bond between the brothers....

Other day at evening when Shiva returned from pandya store, he was shocked to see raavi sitting with rudra and Abhishek who were looking not less than Angels with pink, lavender and mint green frocks and matching accessories...

All three of them were twinkling their eyes as if throwing stars at him...

Shiva : ye kya kiya tum teeno ne..

Rudra and Abhishek twirled to show their frocks and raavi followed their actions...
Abhishek did not understood much but he was fascinated by all the glittery things he wore...

Raavi : kitne pyare lag rahe hai hum teeno....

Raavi said and all the three blew flying kisses at him...

Rudra : papa hum hai UNICORN GIRLS....

Abhishek : mumma mai aur rudra dadi ko dikha kar aate hai...

He said and Rudra protectively grabbed his hand and took him outside...

Shiva : ye sabh kya kar rahi hai chipkali...

He said and pulled raavi towards himself....
He made him sit on his lap...
Raavi encircled her hands around his neck and said....