˚ʚɞ˚ stay high with me ˚ʚɞ˚

$mut warning
~

You knock on Eddie's door, and wait for him to answer it.

He opens the door and lets you in.

"So just the usual y/n?"

"yeah just the usual eddie."

He goes in his room to find your weed. He comes back 10 minutes later.

You and Eddie sit at the table and get high for the next 20 minutes.

"Do you wanna have sex?" Eddie says bluntly.

"I thought you never ask." You told him.

Eddie comes over and carries you to his bed.(srry just pretend his bed is clean this time.)

He puts both of you down gently on his nasty- sorry clean sparkly bed!

You and him start to strip you clothes until you and him are left in your underwear.

He starts to take off your underwear slowly and lick a stripe up your clit.

"eddie fuck mmh." You whimper.

"You like that huh?"

You nod your head. He enters his fingers and starts to rub your clit in fast circular motions.

You start to clench around his fingers and release around his fingers.

He brings his fingers to his mouth and starts to lick. (Uh yeah... no, umm just stop.)

He takes off his boxers and enters his hard €ock into you. He starts to whimper and moan at how tight you feel.

"fuck, y/n you feel so good mhm." He barley says to you.

"Yeah?"

"yeah." He whimpers.

He starts to go at a faster pace, he puts his fingers on your clit and start rubbing it in circular motions.

"Eddie fuck!"

You feel yourself release all over his €ock.

You let him continue to come to his climax too.

"Fuck that was so good, you were so good." He says as he leans over to kiss you.

You kiss him back, and start to fall into his touch while making out.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too eddie."

"Wanna go for another round?"

"Yeah sure."

~~

AN: yeah, this was not it, i don't like this chapter. And its too quick...

But what i do like is that it's my birthday today! Yay! (Another year closer to death!)

I'll try to update this again today...